OK, Thanks alot MTA Team.

I would like to know why [FMJ]Oli has the right to abuse my server owned by Pwner Hosting.

He had a feud with an =SGB= member, and that gives him the right to break into one of our servers ?

He connected on the admin port and kicked one of the =SGB= members from their own server.

This is NOT acceptable by far... I didnt know he had that capability. Are EVERYBODIES servers at risk from [FMJ]Oli's admin abuse ?

(This is also very bad for the reputation of the MTA Team)

Here's a snippet, note his IP.

(23:07:41) JOIN: '[FMJ]Oli', PlayerID = 10 (**.***.***.***)

(23:07:41) ***> Ian: /msg #10 Welcome to the Smokers Server

(23:07:41) ***> Ian: /msg #10 This server has Nick-Server enabled. Register your nickname today!

(23:07:41) ***> Ian: /msg #10 For more information type "/msg help"

(23:07:41) ---> =SGB=SkUG: /me giggles

(23:07:45) ***> Ian: Rab spawned as Sailor

(23:07:47) ---> [FMJ]Oli: i dont suggest u do that again

That threat was for kicking him for being a complete power freak in a server which is NOT his.

Here is where he describes it as "having fun".

(23:10:36) ---> [FMJ]Oli: /me starts to have some fun

(23:10:39) JOIN: 'Jackal', PlayerID = 2 (**.**.***.***)

(23:10:40) ***> Ian: /msg #2 Welcome to the Smokers Server

(23:10:40) ***> Ian: /msg #2 This server has Nick-Server enabled. Register your nickname today!

(23:10:40) ***> Ian: /msg #2 For more information type "/msg help"

(23:10:41) ---> =SGB=Energy: ahah:d

(23:10:43) ---> =SGB=Dman: !dman

(23:10:43) ***> Ian: aw diggity damn here comes dman kicking ass and taking names

(23:10:49) ---> =SGB=Energy: !oli

(23:10:49) ---> =SGB=SkUG: now do u understand Jackal?

(23:10:49) ***> Ian: /msg #5 u just know oli owns u ;)

(23:10:53) ***> Ian: Ouch! my bum hurts, touch it

(23:10:53) ---> [TTH]phirana: /me think oli must be fun

(23:11:00) ---> =SGB=Energy: wtf

(23:11:04) ---> =SGB=Energy: Oli

(23:11:05) ---> =SGB=Dman: script lag

(23:11:07) ---> =SGB=Energy: did you do that/

(23:11:09) ***> Ian: Birdy spawned as Secret Service

(23:11:19) ---> =SGB=Energy: Oli did you do that PM from Admin?

(23:11:19) ---> =SGB=SkUG: Oli did it

(23:11:22) ---> Jackal: Can I talk? But only stuff that is decent like if I was talking to a guy and none of that slapping my willie stuff?

(23:11:23) ---> =SGB=SkUG: no energy

(23:11:33) CHANGE-WEATHER: Weather Changed, Type = 'Sun' By Admin Ian

(23:11:35) ---> =SGB=SkUG: Jackal - i took u off the list before

(23:11:36) ---> =SGB=Energy: JAckal just sshl

(23:11:36) ADMINPLUS-JOIN: 'admin14031', ID = 1 (**.***.***.***)

(23:11:43) ---> =SGB=SkUG: just play the game and stop slapping ur willy

(23:11:44) KICKED: '=SGB=SkUG', PlayerID = 11 by Admin admin14031

(23:11:44) ***> Ian: KickCounter: 21961 kicks

(23:11:49) ---> =SGB=Energy: aah

(23:11:49) ---> [FMJ]Oli: oops

Speaking for Pwner Hosting and =SGB= I can tell you that we will not tolerate this. What he did was pretty much a crime and when it comes right down to it this was nothing more than [FMJ]Oli on a power trip and "having fun"

This purpose of this post is not to shame Oli or get people to "believe" me.

The purpose was:

- I want to know how he connected to the admin port on our server

- That makes all 4 of our MTA server vulnerable to his games doesnt it ?

- Why is it even possible for him to do this ? .......

- was this a bug he exploited or are ALL members of the MTA Team able to abuse your server at any given time ?

- This is acceptable behaviour for a member of the MTA Team ?

Well, your denying it Oli so now I'm just assuming that you know you've done something wrong. Which is good.

No I admit that that log is correct. What you fail to say is that I have had the admin pass/port to that server for months as you or someone from SGB gave it to me ages ago.. thats why its in my MTA:mA servers list as a server i have admin on... The other point is that I was having a joke with skug, which seems to have gone way way too far as he seems to have bitched at you to make this post or something.

I get your point, but i didn't really do anything wrong here apart from kick someone from your server without your explicit permission, which i do apologise for, but it was only in a joking way and was not meant to cause a massive upset.

In answer to ure questions above: no there is no exploit to the MTA server, no there is no way of getting on without knowing the admin password and no the MTA Team does not have access to all mta servers admin.

Shame you couldnt just ask me about this on msn instead of making a public spectacle out of yourself :roll:

Edited by Guest
Jeese Demo don't get all frustrated and shit. Why didn't you just ask ur clan members.

Oli didn't really do anything wrong but I agree he should of asked you first..

"Damo, you dont mind if i connect as admin to ur server n kick ur members do u ?"

Yeah, I come to the server to find Oli has repeatedly unbanned himself from our server and kicked my members. And u expect me to come on MSN all civilised about it ? I dont think so....

When i read through the logs I was pretty shocked to see how low your level of maturity is Oli ... And you can stick that apolagy up ur ass for a start.

I really dont have time for your bullshit Oli.

Laters

Jeese Demo don't get all frustrated and shit. Why didn't you just ask ur clan members.

"Damo, you dont mind if i connect as admin to ur server n kick ur members do u ?"

Yeah, I come to the server to find Oli has repeatedly unbanned himself from our server and kicked my members. And u expect me to come on MSN all civilised about it ? I dont think so....

When i read through the logs I was pretty shocked to see how low your level of maturity is Oli ... And you can stick that apolagy up ur ass for a start.

Laters

There is no need to get all bent out of shape here Damo.

ah the drama. :popcorn:

1:

could you imagine how risky it would be to put a backdoor on all mta servers? not only legal ramifications, but also the risk of some hacker finding it. no, mta guys are much smarter than that.

2:

this "heinous crime" oli commited was a simple kick. you jump to conclusions, wave accusations around, and neglected to actually look into it yourself. a much bettter response would have been to investigate for about 10 seconds, realize that you don't want oli as an admin, remove it, then be done with it.

/me sits back and watches some more

Laters

lol...owned

• MTA Team

Damo : first off : next time you post any IP on this board you will get banned. That is not something i will tollerate. There is a reason why you don't see people's IP on a board or on IRC.

Second : you are overreacting. As Oli explained he has received the admin password from your server from someone. So i would start talking to all people who have that to ask if anyone has given it to Oli before comming here and telling the world that we hava a backdoor in MTA.

thirdly : It was not you but skug who got kicked out. If he had a problem with it i am sure he would have come to these boards or to IRC to protest against what happend. He did not. I don't think he did mind what happend.

I am wondering if you are even capable of running a server decently. you have no respect for people's privacy and instead of investigating what has happend you come here and tell everyone how bad some team members are. Grow up or ditch your server(s).

Er... when Oli unbanned himself multiple times, didn't someone cotton on to the fact that he had admin privileges?

Well it was quite obvious as i also chattted once a couple of times from the admin panel... I really dont think all this is necesary for this though.. ive never had a problem with using admin on any servers before, and i have admin on a lot of servers i dont "own".

For now ill simply delete the admin detail i have, and i suggest you change your admin password.

I'd be pissed if someone kicked one of my own members from my own sevrer aswell tbh, nice that he apologised tho i suppose.

Why would you kick oli in the first place? :P

..don't make a tit outa urself damo :roll:

WOW!!! Ok you have to learn "forgiveness" I would forgive Oli. Multi Theft Auto wouldn't be here in teh first place. Anyway I still think you should of went on MSN and talked to Oli because it get's people worrys that they don't need.

Its blatantly clear you two bum oli so stfu :)

If you are banned in a server, you can't join with admin and unban urself, because the banlist also applies on admins.

And b4 everyone blames me: MTA:mA has also NO exploit to get admin pass/port through MTA/MTA:mA.

You can unban yourself if you're already connected though :wink:

Its blatantly clear you two bum oli so stfu :)

Hell yeah we get together at the weekends and have a nice shag 8)

Jax maybe cos we didnt want him in the server m8 ? He's always fucking with the scripts and its annoying.

Damo : first off : next time you post any IP on this board you will get banned. That is not something i will tollerate. There is a reason why you don't see people's IP on a board or on IRC.

Of course, I'm in the wrong here.

Second : you are overreacting. As Oli explained he has received the admin password from your server from someone. So i would start talking to all people who have that to ask if anyone has given it to Oli before comming here and telling the world that we hava a backdoor in MTA.

Well. One of our members entrusted Oli with out password a long time ago and Im yet to find out if that even was the same pass as we are using.

And even if Oli did have the pass - What right did he have ?

thirdly : It was not you but skug who got kicked out. If he had a problem with it i am sure he would have come to these boards or to IRC to protest against what happend. He did not. I don't think he did mind what happend.

Heres some more snippets (And I'm the bad guy:?) :

ADMIN-KILLSERVER: First Attempt was received from 'admin14031'.

KICKED: '=SGB=Dman', PlayerID = 4 by Admin admin14031

KICKED: '=SGB=SkUG', PlayerID = 11 by Admin admin14031

***> admin14031: funny funny

***> admin14031: lolol

---> =SGB=SkUG: i aint done nothin

***> admin14031: well i can do this too lol

No, he was in admin before he even got banned. Which tells you alot doesnt it .... Our memder didnt mind getting kicked from his own server ?? He was furious just as is the rest of the clan. They feel abused which is understandable.

Oh, and I stand by our members, they are my friends and I wont tolerate what Oli did to them.

I am wondering if you are even capable of running a server decently. you have no respect for people's privacy and instead of investigating what has happend you come here and tell everyone how bad some team members are. Grow up or ditch your server(s).

83.142.52.151:2005.png

You talk of me having no respect for other peoples privacy. After Oli's actions you give me the hard talk ? Save it for somebody who gives a shit please.

How about you work on the mods and I'll run our server ? hmm ?

There isnt much point in me carrying this on, its obvious who's side people are going to take oh and not forgetting - Im the bad guy here :?

This was a complete waste of time but at least we now know the MTA Teams made up from complete self righteous wankers.

Edited by Guest