[News] 0.5 Server Browser by Blokker_1999

Blokker_1999

It's all on the same topic because that is what is being discussed in all the topics! I haven't created tons of topics on the same idea...I've only mentioned the same or similar points in them, which directly related to what was being discussed. I understand your point but I assure you I'm not here to spam the forum with my ideas just to get a point across.

Anyways, back on-topic. What does MTA:SA now use as their server browser? Maybe it would be a good idea for this if we can ever get updates on it. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all on the same topic because that is what is being discussed in all the topics! I haven't created tons of topics on the same idea...I've only mentioned the same or similar points in them, which directly related to what was being discussed. I understand your point but I assure you I'm not here to spam the forum with my ideas just to get a point across.

Anyways, back on-topic. What does MTA:SA now use as their server browser? Maybe it would be a good idea for this if we can ever get updates on it. :)

I can't believe that you STILL have the nerve to continue all this! Why are you rushing the MTA team to open source/continue the project straight away? Why do you keep on going on and on about the same thing and just for once in your life have some patience and wait, time shall tell what will happen and its not for you to decide. Can't you realise what you are doing? You are just annoying everyone with all this.

How am I rushing them?!? These are for IDEAS. NOTHING MORE.

Please stop going off topic.

Ideas are something you suggest once or twice and remind someone of every once in a month or so.

Rushing someone is suggesting once or twice, reminding em EVERY DAY, and annoying the hell out of people.

And indeed, EVERYONE (also aimed to you!) stop going off-topic. There is already another discussion going on concerning this, no need to spread this also over to this one. Stop talking about MTA VC in the next few days... I don't know how others think, but I don't want to hear ANYTHING about VC in the next few weeks... Or months...

Stop going off-topic to flame. I'm sorry that you don't like what I have to say but this forum is available to reply to topics in for a reason. Take your flames elsewhere. I'm here to discuss this. Please, just drop it or ignore my posts.

Going back on-topic...

Are there any other services similar to ASE? I know Game-Monitor exists, but is there any way to integrate that the same way as ASE, or would another service have to be introduced? By the way, what does MTA:SA currently use?

By the way, what does MTA:SA currently use?

Game-Monitor.com

However, I think (too) that you should really consider limiting your MTA:VC related posts a bit. Of course it's nice to see that there are still active people in MTA:VC but don't think you are alone, there are also other guys around here still who would gladly like to see an update for MTA:VC, guys like Towncivilian and me for example. We've discussed the MTA:VC situation before, we know what we've been told and we know that the best thing to do now is just to wait patiently.

I'm fully aware, and I actually have limited my posts quite a bit compared to normal. No one has bothered to read them up until now though, making them believe I'm spamming the hell out of the forums. :P

Thank you for your honest and courteous reply Kaltsu. I respect you for that.