Radio Stations

Okay this may be to much and might not even be possible but let's saying you were driving in a car with another person that has on RAdio Los Santos. I think you should be able to listen to that station to if you wanted. Maybe even the other player could hear some MP3's from ur user tracks. I don't know if this kind of streaming could work but please take it under consideration.

• MTA Team
Okay this may be to much and might not even be possible but let's saying you were driving in a car with another person that has on RAdio Los Santos. I think you should be able to listen to that station to if you wanted. Maybe even the other player could hear some MP3's from ur user tracks. I don't know if this kind of streaming could work but please take it under consideration.

If that's even possible, I reckon it would be something for a later release, or more likely, a mod based on SDK. Dunno if it will be useful though

well what ur saying is that the stations should be synched,

and that if your passenger changes the channel to "radio los santos",

so will your radio change to "radio los santos",

and that u'll hear the same song/commercail as him at the same time

right?

i like the sound of that, but i dunno if theres enough demand for that feature

well what ur saying is that the stations should be synched,

and that if your passenger changes the channel to "radio los santos",

so will your radio change to "radio los santos",

and that u'll hear the same song/commercail as him at the same time

right?

i like the sound of that, but i dunno if theres enough demand for that feature

Yes

I think that syncing radio stations is definitly a neat idea... in theory

if that was done, half the chatting ingame would be argueing over the radio station. perhaps the best compromise would be have it as a personal option to sync with the driver or not. as far as streaming eachothers mp3s over the mp3 station, that would raise too many legal and bandwidth issues.

I'd prefer to listen to music that I like rather than think "wow, I hate this song but it's really realistic that everyone in the car can hear it."

I don't think so...I love realism.

but at least there should be a system were both of us get what they want, but i don't know how :)

grtz

I think that syncing radio stations is definitly a neat idea... in theory

if that was done, half the chatting ingame would be argueing over the radio station. perhaps the best compromise would be have it as a personal option to sync with the driver or not. as far as streaming eachothers mp3s over the mp3 station, that would raise too many legal and bandwidth issues.

That is a neat idea you have there. Like even maybe a server option. But Player option sounds good to.