Second Quality Assurance Video: Feature Revealed!

eAi

Blue being fully moddable and being able to create maps for one particular mod are not related at all. If you believe that the editor was inevitable I suggest you read through the blog, mtasa.com and mtablue.info and see if that clears up what blue is.

Blue being fully moddable and being able to create maps for one particular mod are not related at all. If you believe that the editor was inevitable I suggest you read through the blog, mtasa.com and mtablue.info and see if that clears up what blue is.

modding is modding :roll:

and i know what blue is

im just sayin it's no suprise for me

period

I don't really like it, maybe because it was just hyped up to much.

BTW one question, won't loading too many objects give trouble for others playing the game?

I love how you can be so negative to everything. Can't you see how many possibilities this brings? Even more for deathmatch. Your life must be very boring :|. Tell me what secret would be ideal for you.

I agree. By the way Very Very nice work done. I loved the video. I was a little confused at the end. Could oyu explain all those signs around. It was totally random at the end but still loved it

Nice work, I must say I am impressed by that video. I don't mean to sound all clever or anything, but having some knowledge of programming and DirectX etc, I can appreciate how much work and effort you must've put into that feature.

Also, as far as PHP goes, I'm assuming you intend on integrating some kind of stats feature so server admins can upload race stats to the MTA webserver?

please contact us on IRC (irc.multitheftauto.com).

does any one know if there is somthing wrong with irc i keep getting connection refused. it was working fine yeasterday