lol i got banned for arguing in the MTASA Dev Blog, :cry:

gutted, dont even think i got warned, sorry whoever i offended

is there anyway i get unbanned, or is that a no-no... or have i just got myself banned from in here too, would be funny if i did, lol... say in 10 mins when i come back to check this, i was banned, i would appreciate your sense of humor, :twisted:

ohwell, see ya on mtasa, i'll whoop whoever banned me in a race if i stay banned

:twisted:

we dont need people that are so immature as to argue about something that is a mod for GTA that is being worked on voluntarily for us...

people argue, get over it... my messages got deleted anyway... i dont see the problem, if i dont get unbanned ohwell, at least i can still read the blog..

and why does everyone everywhere i go just constantly go on about maturity?

geez, ima 25 year old father and fiance, self employed, got my own house and make it on my own, thats maturity, not keeping my thoughts to myself on the internet. If i wanna bitch i bitch, but i see its a problem on the Devblog and i wont bitch again... well i think it was the first time i actually posted, and i got banned, funny...

i got better things to worry about, i cant believe i just wasted 5 minutes writing this, lol.. i'm turning into a geek... and it did actually bother me there... WHOA "REALITY CHECK, WAKE UP MATE"

bye thanks k