ATS - Apparition

Nitzkit

Some people think that only ATS make nice videos that they dont even bother to download other vids from other great crews like ZS. :|

I cant remember my ratings on GTAStunting so ill just re-rate it lol.

Stunts: 9.5

Music: 9

Editing/Intro/Outro: 10

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
wow!!!

but cheats were used...

try to make that withnot cheats...

Uhh, where?

I downloaded this a long time ago but only got around to viewing it today, and it is awesome!! Very good editing, and some of the best stunt combos I've ever seen.

they posted "cheat operators" or something in credits...

but how the f**k u get on the roofs there with the bikes? this is phisically incorrect... only if u mod the vehicles for 5 kilograms weight... :evil:

but how the f**k u get on the roofs there with the bikes? this is phisically incorrect... only if u mod the vehicles for 5 kilograms weight... :evil:

Its called a BSM, and it is not cheated. I can do it with a newly installed VC game. First you need 2 bikes. Place one against a pole and get another one to push it so the bike will fall and be stuck at a 45 degrees angle. Now you just wheelie a second before you hit the bike and youre done.

i can do it in the PS2! :P ..... I love how we all mod and actually don't try these stunts a million times. :roll:

nizkit:

can u upload a movie u made on clear (no cheats,mods,trainers,gliches,ans stuff like that) gta? :)

really the stunts are great and everithing but i just want to compare myself to something other people done and check if i can make a stunt movie... :roll:

btw u can see my movies in tga...

i know that i cant do such stunts but im not cheating :P

i know that i cant do such stunts but im not cheating :P

lol ATS ain't modding handling either.

Dead too..

Umm I tried it, its fine. Try the higher quality one.

I tried them all, what could be the problem?