Funny video game stories

Post your funny video game stories here. I have one story on timesplitters future perfect online.

I was playing siberia with 3 other people(all on my team) playing capture the bag. there werent any enemies so we were just messing around. So i got the zeep and this other guy got in. so we were driveing around, and then i drove to the enemy base and tried to get him to get out because i wanted to drive the player that has the bag back to the base. so he wouldent budge, so the other 2 guys outside of the car start shooting at him with duel machineguns. I was loling at this point because it looked really funny. so i figured since stubborn ass wont get out i will. so i got out, then he floors it, running over the person with the bag. so then the 4th person runs over and grabs it, and tries to get into the car, but then the stubborn guy was driveing around in circles making the snowman chase him around. I nearly died laughing at this point, but then the stubborn guy flipped over the car and it kept rolling towards him. SQUESH. he was squashed under the car.

now you post your funny videogame stories.

i was playing america's army a long time ago and i was the only one left on my team with everyone watching me. i was lucky enough to take out a couple of enemies in that round, and there were two left. i run into a room where they happen to be, and quickly decide to just run past them and hope they dont kill me - if i stop and engage in the fight, i will surely lose against two people that already know im there. so i run through the room with them shooting at me, and when i am in between them they miss me and shoot eachother instead, killing themselves and winning the round for my team. :P