SERVER CONFIG PROBLEM

tomirlik

The thing is, every time I try to run the "MTAServerConfigTool", it never turns on. Ill I get is this beep telling me there is a problem. Also, when starting my own server in the client, the "server setup" doesn't work either. I have the patch for the server installed, so i dont know whats going on. Please help me cause i wanna host!!!

Ok look, I apolagize. The thing is, no one ever wants to help me, and I never get answers. I've posted this problem like 2 times before, and no one gives me an answer. Not even a hint. I may be stupid cause I cant find anything in the FAQ, but please just help me with my question. :cry::cry::cry:

Yes we agree, you are stupid. If you knew how many topics like this get posted every week, considering how many people actually try to help people out, you'd see our side of the story.

It's such a shame people can't read things like this, from the known issues thread:

You recieve an error "System Error &H80070583 (-2147023485)" (or similar) when running the server config tool (or clicking "Setup Server" in the client)

This can be fixed by deleting the file called "MTAServerConfigTool.exe.manifest" in your Multi Theft Auto install folder.