freaky yet sexy coincidance

Ghost_of_sanand

If you have never seen Inuyasha, then u wont know what im talking about. Now onto the weird story. Lately i'v been having dreams of Kagome being my gf (i kno... im horney for anime).Well i'v been thinking about what i would do to get into that damn show. Well about 20 mins ago my lil' sis and her friend were playing on the porch, so i went out to check on them. When i went out i saw this girl rideing a bike that i havent seen in awhile. Now a little history about my street. Ever since i mover here (8 years ago) i have been enemies with these 2 cuban pricks that live across the street. Now that girl that i mentioned earlier lives right next door to the cuban pricks, so i never really got to know this girl. well about 4 or 5 months ago they moved, and i didnt think anything of it. so i guess a friend or a relative of theirs must have moved in, because they are over their house every so often. around a month or 2 before they moved she started doing weird stuff around me. Now remember we berely knew eachother beyond seeing eachother on our street. Well all of the suddon she starts coming up to me and talks to me, which is weird because, again, i barely know her. well the next day when i was walking home from school she was like hi and i said hi back. then out of the blue she gave me a hug and i was like WTF o_O. but she was 2 hot to push away so i let her hug me. so back to 20 mins ago. When i saw her rideing a bike down the street i was in shock when i looked at her. She looked just like kagome, except with blonde hair. Then i ran back inside myhouse and started typing this.

I would like a comment or 2 on this because it is kina weirding me out

If you have never seen Inuyasha, then u wont know what im talking about. Now onto the weird story. Lately i'v been having dreams of Kagome being my gf (i kno... im horney for anime).Well i'v been thinking about what i would do to get into that damn show. Well about 20 mins ago my lil' sis and her friend were playing on the porch, so i went out to check on them. When i went out i saw this girl rideing a bike that i havent seen in awhile. Now a little history about my street. Ever since i mover here (8 years ago) i have been enemies with these 2 cuban pricks that live across the street. Now that girl that i mentioned earlier lives right next door to the cuban pricks, so i never really got to know this girl. well about 4 or 5 months ago they moved, and i didnt think anything of it. so i guess a friend or a relative of theirs must have moved in, because they are over their house every so often. around a month or 2 before they moved she started doing weird stuff around me. Now remember we berely knew eachother beyond seeing eachother on our street. Well all of the suddon she starts coming up to me and talks to me, which is weird because, again, i barely know her. well the next day when i was walking home from school she was like hi and i said hi back. then out of the blue she gave me a hug and i was like WTF o_O. but she was 2 hot to push away so i let her hug me. so back to 20 mins ago. When i saw her rideing a bike down the street i was in shock when i looked at her. She looked just like kagome, except with blonde hair. Then i ran back inside myhouse and started typing this.

Hug of death 8),

Andy dont take the piss :x

English version:

If you have never seen Inuyasha, then u won’t know what I'm talking about. Now onto the weird story. Lately I’ve been having dreams of Kagome being my girl friend (I know... I'm horny for anime).Well I’ve been thinking about what I would do to get into that damn show. Well about twenty minutes ago my little sister and her friend were playing on the porch, so I went out to check on them. When I went out I saw this girl riding a bike that I haven’t seen in awhile. Now a little history about my street. Ever since I mover here (eight years ago) I have been enemies with these two Cuban pricks that live across the street. Now that girl that I mentioned earlier lives right next door to the Cuban pricks, so I never really got to know this girl. Well about four or five months ago they moved, and I didn’t think anything of it. So I guess a friend or a relative of theirs must have moved in, because they are over their house every so often. Around a month or two before they moved she started doing weird stuff around me. Now remember we barely knew each other beyond seeing each other on our street. Well all of the sudden she starts coming up to me and talks to me, which is weird because, again, I barely know her. Well the next day when I was walking home from school she was like hi and I said hi back. Then out of the blue she gave me a hug and I was like WTF! But she was 2 hot to push away so I let her hug me. So back to twenty minutes ago. When I saw her riding a bike down the street I was in shock when I looked at her. She looked just like kagome? except with blonde hair. Then I ran back inside my house and started typing this. 
I would like a comment or two on this because it is freaking me out

:roll:

why did u have to repost it? it was fine the way i did it :evil:

English version:

If you have never seen Inuyasha, then u won’t know what I'm talking about. Now onto the weird story. Lately I’ve been having dreams of Kagome being my girl friend (I know... I'm horny for anime).Well I’ve been thinking about what I would do to get into that damn show. Well about twenty minutes ago my little sister and her friend were playing on the porch, so I went out to check on them. When I went out I saw this girl riding a bike that I haven’t seen in awhile. Now a little history about my street. Ever since I mover here (eight years ago) I have been enemies with these two Cuban pricks that live across the street. Now that girl that I mentioned earlier lives right next door to the Cuban pricks, so I never really got to know this girl. Well about four or five months ago they moved, and I didn’t think anything of it. So I guess a friend or a relative of theirs must have moved in, because they are over their house every so often. Around a month or two before they moved she started doing weird stuff around me. Now remember we barely knew each other beyond seeing each other on our street. Well all of the sudden she starts coming up to me and talks to me, which is weird because, again, I barely know her. Well the next day when I was walking home from school she was like hi and I said hi back. Then out of the blue she gave me a hug and I was like WTF! But she was 2 hot to push away so I let her hug me. So back to twenty minutes ago. When I saw her riding a bike down the street I was in shock when I looked at her. She looked just like kagome? except with blonde hair. Then I ran back inside my house and started typing this. 

only trying to help, it is spam section after all :D

English version:

no offence, but could you plz not do that anymore? its kind of annoying

Woa man u are lucky :( .

Ive have never gotten that kind of luck since..... :?

1.)How old is that girl & How old are you?

2.)Did you register just to post that message or are you new?

Well im in the 10th grade and you know whats freaking me out? i have no girlfriend and that really sucks :evil::!::!::!::!::!:

English version:

no offence, but could you plz not do that anymore? its kind of annoying

offence taken :lol:

quit the drugs :lol:

Well im also getting this coincidence a lot. plz tell me if you guys also get the same thing sometimes:

You know like you just day dream of a simpsons episode? and then they pass the same episode :shock:

also i get this weird thing that im just being myself and all of a sudden i feel like i have seen this moment before :shock:

Well im also getting this coincidence a lot. plz tell me if you guys also get the same thing sometimes:

You know like you just day dream of a simpsons episode? and then they pass the same episode :shock:

also i get this weird thing that im just being myself and all of a sudden i feel like i have seen this moment before :shock:

OMFG THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!

JUST NOT SIMPSONS, MOSTLY FUTURAMA, OR FAMILY GUY 8)

THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME WITH THE SEEN THAT MOMENT B4 TOO!!!!

*is paranoid*

The matrix has you....

Woa man u are lucky :( .

Ive have never gotten that kind of luck since..... :?

1.)How old is that girl & How old are you?

2.)Did you register just to post that message or are you new?

Well im in the 10th grade and you know whats freaking me out? i have no girlfriend and that really sucks :evil::!::!::!::!::!:

I kno... im gooood... 8)

1)13 about to turn 14. I honestly dont know how old she is lol :)

2)i am new, i didnt just register for that.

well... i might have some advice... get an internet gf on runescape. good practice on what to say, how to act and some other basic gf things. Also their like EASY to get. i mean SUPER DUPER EASY 2 GET!

well heres a story to if it'll ease your pain. I was in school one day and was gonna ask a girl out. when i got right next to her i was about to ask, but then i therw up all over her shoes! Then she was absent from school for about a week because she had got a cold(the one i gave her when i barfed).

well heres a story to if it'll ease your pain. I was in school one day and was gonna ask a girl out. when i got right next to her i was about to ask, but then i therw up all over her shoes! Then she was absent from school for about a week because she had got a cold(the one i gave her when i barfed).

ROFLMFAO

nice going

ROFLMFAO

nice going

8)

she couldent resist me :D

im a stud lol

• 1 year later...

ROFLMFAO

nice going

8)

she couldent resist me :D

im a stud lol

LOLOLOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...