San Dierno Anniversary Editon

Kndheal3

Salvete,

San Dierno is a german island city, which started in 2013. Now after 5 years the map will come back for a 7th Edition. It will be the last edition, where also a server will start soon.

The Anniversary Edition is now in the Pre-Alpha Build 3. 

German mainthread: https://www.mta-sa.org/thread/31309-5-years-san-dierno-anniversary-edition-the-last-and-7th-edition/?postID=430253#post430253

How to find this map on MTA?
IP:109.230.248.208:22003 or San Dierno in the search

In this topic i post the changelogs from the island.

Discord from San Dierno: https://discord.gg/Zer9GHX

Salutem Dicit

Edited by Kndheal3

Salvete meine Damen und Herren,

The new version of San Dierno VII is now on the server.
It's the final version of the Pre-Alpha

The Changelog is on our Discord Server and in this Topic https://www.mta-sa.org/thread/31309-5-years-san-dierno-anniversary-edition-the-last-and-7th-edition/?postID=430282#post430311

Discord Server: discordapp.com/invite/Zer9GHX
MTA-Server: IP:109.230.248.208:22003 or San Dierno in the search

Salutem Dicit

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Die Präsentierung der Beta ist nun offiziell auf unseren Server ersehbar!

IP: mtasa://5.62.67.82:22003
oder in der Suche "San Dierno" eingeben!

Changelog(Nach Discord Server):

• -Yakuza (San Dierno Downtown)
  • -Hotel (San Dierno Downtown)
  • -KndStar Arena (San Dierno Downtown)
  • -Sonstige Gebäude hinter Stadthalle ist nun ein Wohnblock (San Dierno Zentrum)
  • -Kino hinzugefügt (San Dierno Downtown)
  • -weitere Wohnblöcke + Kino & Easter-Egg (San Dierno Downtown)
  • -2.Vertiefung mit Varrios San Atzecas & Friedhof (San Dierno North)
  • -Universität (San Dierno North)
  • -Tuningstation mit Garagenanlangen (Gebiet:San Dierno Zentrum)
  • -Pier + Bootverkauf (San Dierno North)
  • -Disco (San Dierno Downtown)
  • -Confused Baustelle (San Dierno  Downtown)
  • -Taxistelle (San Dierno North)
  • -Fahrzeuge wurden platziert, die zum Beruf verwendet werden (Überall)
  • -Autokino (San Dierno Downtown)
  • - 4 Bürogebäude (San Dierno Downtown)
  • - Bibliothek (San Dierno Downtown)
  • - Markt (San Dierno Downtown)
  • - 2.Tankstelle (San Dierno Downtown)
  • - Flughafen + Flugschule und Flugzeugverkauf (San Dierno Airport)
  • - Cali Kartell wurde gefixxt (San Dierno Villagebiet)(bearbeitet)
  • -San Dierno Industry AG hinzugefügt! (Ist nun wo die FBI in der Alpha war
  • - Neue FBI Base (San Dierno Airportgebiet)
  • -TÜV hinzugefügt
  • -Großes Wohngebiet im San Dierno Airportgebiet
  • -Ebenso viele neue Wohnblöcke im San Dierno Downtown Gebiet

Gruß

• 4 months later...

(Out the german mta-sa forum)

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Wie gewünscht wird nun ein Around The Map präsentiert, wo man die Map in voller Größe betrachten kann. Selbstverständlich wurden bei diesem Around The Map wieder nur die äußersten Straßen abgefahren.
Extra in diesem Video ist auch die Kartbahn, die mit der finalen Beta hinzugekommen ist, sowie mal ein Anspann, wenn man von San Dierno Beach geradeaus gefahren wäre zum Airport.
@'MaxiR' wird demnächst in diesen Thread eine Server IP veröffentlichen, wo man die aktuelle Version 1.0.1a sehen kann.

Auf eine Kritik würde ich mich persönlich sehr freuen, denn mit Version 1.0.1 ist diese Map noch lange nicht zuende.

Changelog Version 1.0.2

Spoiler

Version 1.0.1 ist die aktuelle Version. Derzeit wurde noch nichts bearbeitet

Edited by Kndheal3
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It is not only most likely the final version of San Dierno Country but also the final video of San Dierno Country.

This Around the Map is the last glimpse of this gigantic GTA SA map, which was created with the MTA SA Editor and without any modifications.

Enjoy the last 18 minutes of San Dierno

Edited by Kndheal3
  • Like 1

your work is very nice, thank you, but I want to give some advice,For example, instead of placing random objects, you can reflect the real places in the world to the inner world of MTA.

eg (USA,UK,DE,TR,FR) like the places of these countries, I have not seen a cartographer who made these, if you can do it, this could be a very interesting work.

I wish you continued success

• Like 1
On 12/06/2022 at 12:53, Shady1 said:

your work is very nice, thank you, but I want to give some advice,For example, instead of placing random objects, you can reflect the real places in the world to the inner world of MTA.

eg (USA,UK,DE,TR,FR) like the places of these countries, I have not seen a cartographer who made these, if you can do it, this could be a very interesting work.

I wish you continued success

Thanks for your feedback. However, it is most likely that I will draw a line with the last video, because I wanted to finish the map with all my might also in view of the soon coming NexLand of Nebla, which will be the second map that will be without texture/object modifications a whole world only with the MTA-Sa editor.

However, I will keep it in mind to maybe add a real world recreated district at some point

6 hours ago, Kndheal3 said:

Thanks for your feedback. However, it is most likely that I will draw a line with the last video, because I wanted to finish the map with all my might also in view of the soon coming NexLand of Nebla, which will be the second map that will be without texture/object modifications a whole world only with the MTA-Sa editor.

However, I will keep it in mind to maybe add a real world recreated district at some point

I forgot to add, don't place any suffocating lights as an extra,For example, you can place leftovers in front of the houses,You can place a pool garden in some houses...

Through the Map Editor (MED) the following overview images of the current state could be made

KT7OhGA.png

Spoiler

a67yhmA.pngeZtKeVu.png

Spoiler

libLAiK.png

Spoiler

izyIUae.png

The MED was only used for the images and is not used for further editing of the map. It is still mapped via the MTA SA editor.

Edited by Kndheal3