Name your favorite mods:>

Guest sddraguta01

• 2 months later...
Insulting people after they've left the forum is very manly.

Well I didn't know that he left the forum. Did it cause I think he's an a**hole.

You should be proud of yourself.

Thanks, of course I should be. I always am ;)

wtf am i doing defending bump?

Good question.. Another one, could that be cause he's your grandpa or am I wrong ?

He's in his thirties, and if you expect it to be normal to be a grandpa at that age.

I never said that it's normal at that age, I don't know how old he is but there is a small chance to be grandpa in that age.

That is if the parent of the shild is 15-16 and his father is 30, but that isin't very usual but it has happend.

Then your family has some problems.

Why should my family have some problems only cause I ask if he's your grandpa? That doesn't make sense ither you are stupid or your family has some problems, Lmfao!!

Stop the senseless posts/flaming before this thread gets locked..

Oh, so others can flame but I can't flame back only cause they get owned in the conversation?

And I still don't get what my family has to do with me asking if bump was his grandpa?

Gamefreek, please just go to bed. Don't start with your sarcastic things again.

Fuck sake what is it with people on this Forum. Every time I come on I see at least 1 person flaming another person. Blade you obviously didn't read what Mike said otherwise you would of understood it properly.

It's in full English, now go and take some lessons.

Any back to topic, my favourite mods:

GTA:Rumble

MTA:SA (When released)

Haven't actually used any other mods on SA, haven't played it alot to be bothered to download mods.

Every time I come on I see at least 1 person flaming another person.

And who the hell are you? Who cares about you, I'd say none.

Blade you obviously didn't read what Mike said otherwise you would of understood it properly.

I read it and understood it, so how could you know I didn't understood it properly? If that was the case then why did I answer him back stupid.

It's in full English, now go and take some lessons.

I don't think your english is any better than mine, so why don't you go and take some lessons of your own? Btw your grammar sucks.

what's your problem man? :?

I don't have any, what's yours?

Put j/k in it next time, or they'll think you're serious.

They should know by their own whats joking and whats not.

I'm only serious when somebody is serious back, doesn't seem like someone of them are serious :roll: , they flame and so do I.

Every time I come on I see at least 1 person flaming another person.

And who the hell are you? Who cares about you, I'd say none.

Well basically I've been with this community since 0.1.

You say my grammar is bad? I speak fluent English for your information and basically you can't say much yourself:

I read it and understood it, so how could you know I didn't understood it properly? If that was the case then why did I answer him back stupid.