Spectator mod is lagging

PunK

Question

2 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

I can't see the kind of lag I expected from reading your topic.. it's very likely either you, or the players being spectated, are laggers.

Have you looked at your own ping or packetloss (while spectating)?

Otherwise, ask the server owner as it could be a server (connection or script) issue.

1 hour ago, Dutchman101 said:

I can't see the kind of lag I expected from reading your topic.. it's very likely either you, or the players being spectated, are laggers.

Have you looked at your own ping or packetloss (while spectating)?

Otherwise, ask the server owner as it could be a server (connection or script) issue.

I had stable 40 ping, the rest hadn't lags too, by other way I wouldn't made this topic.
The server owner is me, we got two servers in the same hosting, one has laggy spec mod, another one working well, so ye.. it might be script issue and thats a point of this topic, how to find it, how to fix it,  at least where should I look? 

I remember one of MTA patches long time ago had this bug, but then it was fixed by devs in the next patch, so mby anyone would tell me how did they fixed it, and how I'm supposed to fix it on my own server, at least some tips