MP-Global Script by MeanpantheR - Downloadable

MeanpantheR

(to jax: i say 4:30 :P)

ok, do whatever the hell you want with it, comments are both in the .ini and .mrc files

its a small script but is packed with aload of stuff in (no im not the noob that copys every single line from another script and puts them all together)

i wrote all of this, i did get a few bits from DJ-Mills's experimental and extreme script

this script isnt rpg but u can easily add rpg commands/features into it

anyway, take a look at it :) hope some of you learn from it

post your comments (good or bad ;) )

p.s sorry for the shitty name (MP-Global)

EDIT: ....would have been a good idea to add the download.. link...http://mpanther.co.uk/MP-Global.rar

cool..thankx for this script..but why didn't you put rpg command inside it? you would put them...you will be like a good scripter:P

dose that count jax?

anyway iTaLiAnMaD i couldnt be bothered to add rpg commands inside it in the end, but u can easily add them in yourself if you like the script, its good to work :)

also no probs for the script :P

cool..thankx for this script..but why didn't you put rpg command inside it? you would put them...you will be like a good scripter:P

dose that count jax?

anyway iTaLiAnMaD i couldnt be bothered to add rpg commands inside it in the end, but u can easily add them in yourself if you like the script, its good to work :)

Yes, i was closest, i win :D

dose that count jax?

Yes, i was closest, i win :D

pff, *hands the cookie to jax*

-

damn I can't write a single command with mirc script language so I want to make an rpg but I don't know all commands..all strings..all variables

ok, and we do we need to know this?

and Mophead, im forced to agree with you, if someone wants to know how to do somthing th e best thing is to learn it, if we always make it for you then you wont realy learn anything

• 1 month later...
OMFG Using the Updater BY Aeron

OMG if he reads this you will be so pwned lol :shock:

PS Nice One Puds Lovin it

My updater owns everyone, but everybody may use it.

But as far i can see it, panther disabled it.

To fix the "MTA.STARTUP Unknown command" error place the following text on a new line:

; shitty stats thing i was going to write but never bothered to finnish

So you get:

alias mp.stats {
 	; shitty stats thing i was going to write but never bothered to finnish
 if ($prop == kills) {

Yeah, but does loading a menu (once) constantly take up alot of cpu? no :wink:

bigger the script the worst, you taught me that one :wink:

Generally, yeah, the script is being read all the time, a huge menu would just be ignored though, untill it needs to be loaded..