*what about a battlefield style multitheftauto for gta SA???

Noobi3

COMEONE GUYS, WE HAD MORE THAN 75 VISITS IN THIS TOPIC!

POST HERE YOUR SUGGESTION, LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED MY IDEA!

NOTE: IF ANYONE COULD PLEASE TELL THE GOUYS THAT ARE MAKING MULTITHEFTAUTO ABOUT MY IDEA......... SORRY, IM TOO EXCITING, BUT I LOOOOOVED MY OWN IDEA..... YOU CAN THINK I AM CRAZY... L :D L

Some of those 75 visits may not of liked your idea :shock:

i love the idea, and i too am also new. you could (i dont know if its possible but...) all of the towns, roads, bases,(except the abandoned airfield and the quarry(the bases)) and most other things in the desert to make it a completely barren landscape, then add all of the spawn points and misc crap. the battlefield could go from the gant bridge all the way to the border where the east side of the desert and the west side of venturas meet, and then build the battle there. also you could make a mod that turns the raindance into a black hawk, the tropic into one of those boats they used in vietnam, turn the mesa into an army jeep, and turn the swat tank into one of those army tanks that can float on water, drive on land,that can hold like 6 troopers, and has a machine gun ontop(convert the hose to a heavy machinegun, or cannon). srry if i butchered your idea mr.x. also the war could be fought by using the gang territory system. each side has to take over each territory, and move closer to the enemy base. each time a side loses a territory they gain like 10 extra men or so to help to try to get the territory back.

Very nice idea. Lots of tanks and hydras. Bunkers (flags) could be placed at: 1. bridge between san fierro and the desert area. 2. At the big satellite antenna reciever in canyons. 3. At the small village near oilfields. 4. At the army area. And like u said, one team starting at abandoned airstrip, and the other at aircraft carrier in SF.

Very nice idea. Lots of tanks and hydras. Bunkers (flags) could be placed at: 1. bridge between san fierro and the desert area. 2. At the big satellite antenna reciever in canyons. 3. At the small village near oilfields. 4. At the army area. And like u said, one team starting at abandoned airstrip, and the other at aircraft carrier in SF.

yah, the aircraft carrier would be even better. you could put the people fighting as army soilders vs taliban.(lol operation iraqi freedom)

the taliban could have ak-47s and the army would have m4's, and with the oil field,and the cave right by the river and it being in the desert it would all fit right in. the taliban could spawn in the cave, the abandoned airfield and the northern areas of the desert, and we could spawn in the southern parts of the desert, and the aircraft carrier. also with area 69 being right there the WMD conspiracy thingey would fight right into the war too(except 69 would still be removed, but you could put a parody near one of the taliban spawn points that says on a sign:

"NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION HERE"

like the one on the gant bridge 8) )

also you could make a mod to put some more caves into the cliffs north of the airfield.

i love the idea, and i too am also new. you could (i dont know if its possible but...) all of the towns, roads, bases,(except the abandoned airfield and the quarry(the bases)) and most other things in the desert to make it a completely barren landscape, then add all of the spawn points and misc crap. the battlefield could go from the gant bridge all the way to the border where the east side of the desert and the west side of venturas meet, and then build the battle there. also you could make a mod that turns the raindance into a black hawk, the tropic into one of those boats they used in vietnam, turn the mesa into an army jeep, and turn the swat tank into one of those army tanks that can float on water, drive on land,that can hold like 6 troopers, and has a machine gun ontop(convert the hose to a heavy machinegun, or cannon). srry if i butchered your idea mr.x. also the war could be fought by using the gang territory system. each side has to take over each territory, and move closer to the enemy base. each time a side loses a territory they gain like 10 extra men or so to help to try to get the territory back.
thats what i am talking about, SUGESTIONS!!!, i loved your suggestion!

yeh, we need waaaayyyy more suggestions. its pitiful that we have 12001 members and get like no responses/suggestions on anything

:arrow: Its me again, I HAD NEW IDEAS. here we go...

Two teams on the game, 'THE REBELS' (Could be used gang member skins, and the main spawnpoint the abondoned airstrip(piloting school) and that military base nearby)and the 'LAW ENFORCEMENT' (swat and army skins), and the main spawnpoint could be the aircraft carrier of san fierro and the easter basin docks). All this spawnpoints must have at least 2 Hydras, 3 Hunters, 5 patriots, 3 Banditos, 1 flatbed, 5 Sanches, 3 Fcr-900, 2 Sandkings, 3 tanks, 1 police car, 1 police motorcycle, 1 ambulance with the feature tha who is nearby can be healed, and 1 fire truck. It can be a good idea that the ambulances and the firemens NPC´s be enabled, so it can be much more fun.

We need more ideas about the location of the other spawnpoints and the team that will be able to spawn there. we need more ideas about the vehicles availeble in the spawnpoints. but one thing is important, all the vehicles of the game must be strategic placed all over the game.

We can place turrets arround the spawnpoints, and police road barrels, without the police NPC´s, for sure. the turret that i am talking about can be the the one used in the mission "AIR RAID" in the "ZERO RC" missions.

NOTE: IT DOESN´T NEED TO BE EXACTALLY WHAT I AM WRITING. This is a starting idea, LETS SUGEST AND MAKE OFFICIAL! :D:D:D:D:D

the only prob i have with that is why would gang members be in the desert fighting? it would make more sense if it was like another military or *coughsaddamcough*

You could scatter some building ruins at key locations,burnt/destroied trees here and there, LOTS of craters, big and small, vehicle wreckages, dead bodies, and some downed planes. a person could join the battle, and if the side that that person chose won they would get come sort of cool item or an award, then the battle would reset 5 mins later so you could do it all over again. it would also be great to have teamwork, like have one person be sniper, and that person would cover 2 other players while they rush the enemy!

sterb183.gif

*guys rush in*

sterb003.gif

sterb003.gif

Teamwork wins!

this idea has past through my head before. and i thought, if someone does create it, the first release could be on SA, but because of the huge space available, why not create lots of maps within the SA map space, i think it may work better if you want to fight a real war

I know, but we should take one step at a time. First we should do the desert, test it, and perfect battlefield building before we start doing the whole map.

or we they could create an island somewhere off to sea, and make it like all battlefield. all aspects too. Land Sea and Air. that would be sweet to have a huge island based off of like vietnam or something. it would look just like a jungle. But then they should turn flares on some of the hydras into napalm.

• 2 weeks later...
As you guys can see, im from BRAZIL, so my english is average, not so good, and if something is wrong, please correct me. Its my first time posting too. NOW, lets go to the main objective of my idea. I was thinking about a mod for multitheftauto san andreas, based in the EA GAME´S BATTLEFIELD 2. We got the patriot (an ARMY HUMMER), we have the hydra (just like the U.S army HARRIER), an there is too stationary airports, military bases, a stationary air base(abandoned airstrip 'that one cj´s have to buy, known too as piloting school'), there is boats, and the weapons are similar to the BATTLEFIELD 2 game. lets not forget to make a kit selection before spawn, and not forget the sniper.(there is aldso the c 4, (remote explosive) and tanks too. The rest is if you guys, i had a crazy idea, and IF ANYONE LIKED IT LET ME KNOW, ok?

:D:D:D:D:D

Can't we use like Area 51 and Los Santos International or soemthing. Maybe there could be four teams and each team has one random airport like:

The Aircraft Graveyard

The kind of Aircraft place at Area 69

Las Venturas International Airport

Los Santos International Airport.

The yellow marker could be you go in the bulding for like a hideout.

The only thing is is that the AREA 69 doesn't have a House like the other three

The Internationals have the place where u buy the ticket and the Graveyard has the place where you save (safehouse)

Just added on to that idea!