-XW- Xtreme Warriors

Mophead

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ceoz r u blind can u not see the freaking EDIT button stop double posting if you need help or are too dumb to use the button let me know i will post a tutorial for u on how to use the edit button. And moderators he is slapping u guys in face by not even caring for ur warnings .

you aint moderator here, go on http://www.sbclan.ca and be moderator! bye bye!

Ceoz r u blind can u not see the freaking EDIT button stop double posting if you need help or are too dumb to use the button let me know i will post a tutorial for u on how to use the edit button. And moderators he is slapping u guys in face by not even caring for ur warnings .

U didnt answer me are u blind or just dont know how to use the edit button cause i usually do help retards sometimes u know.

U didnt answer me are u blind or just dont know how to use the edit button cause i usually do help retards sometimes u know.

yes im blind and i dont no how to use the edit button...

what can you do? tell me to use it? again your not moderator here!

Sorry but i am unable to help blind people so u should probably contact your doctor (Optometris) But more important contact ur psychiatric.

When ur eye and mental condition is fixed i will post the small "how to edit tutorial "

Till than have fun spamming as no moderator cares about it here .

Sorry but i am unable to help blind people so u should probably contact your doctor (Optometris) But more important contact ur psychiatric.

When ur eye and mental condition is fixed i will post the small "how to edit tutorial "

k..

How do I edit or delete a post?

Unless you are the board admin or forum moderator you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post (sometimes for only a limited time after it was made) by clicking the edit button for the relevant post. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic that lists the number of times you edited it. This will only appear if no one has replied; it also will not appear if moderators or administrators edit the post (they should leave a message saying what they altered and why). Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.

here it is, but dont think he will learn anything :)

How do I edit or delete a post?

Unless you are the board admin or forum moderator you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post (sometimes for only a limited time after it was made) by clicking the edit button for the relevant post. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic that lists the number of times you edited it. This will only appear if no one has replied; it also will not appear if moderators or administrators edit the post (they should leave a message saying what they altered and why). Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.

here it is, but dont think he will learn anything :)

hmmm where did u find that ? :P

k..

ROFLAMO ANOTHER retard REPLY mr Ceoz Aka Retard

k..

ROFLAMO ANOTHER retard REPLY mr Ceoz Aka Retard

k

Omfg CeoZ can you shut up ..

Cant u get off computer. Go out and hang with ur friends, and put ur hat on ur head like u want .. just stop those :o "useless" posts like " k "

Ceoz is growing up in life, let the kid do what he likes heh :shock: