Server Crashes when I run Apache Website

Xabache

Question

Why does MTA Server crash when I run apache2.4 on my Debian 9 and/or httpd on my CentOS 7 VPS?

Stock MTA, newly built, my standard package I've run unchanged for 3 years. Stock new builds of both systems with nothing more than what was needed to start and be secure.

I've Clean rebuilt it all 3 times. Three different MTA linux server builds too. Any ideas why MTA server keeps crashing? When this first occurred, but never since, i got it to crash again by rapidly clicking around on my website on that server. At least it crashed while I was doing that, thinking, can this crash it? And it did... My MTA server never crashes if i switch my website's DNS back to my other VPS.

3 answers to this question

Completed another try. Built new to Debian 9.3 added MTA ran stable for many days, switched my Website DNS to that VPS and 10 hours later MTA server crashes, and again a few hours after that. And then did it all over again to CentOS 7.4 and MTA ran several days with no problem as always, then switched the DNS of my website to that VPS and MTA crashed within 12 hours, and a few hours later again, and again. No unusual web activity, MTA server is slow as typical. And Note on CentOS, last year at this time, I ran MTA, JC3MP, RageMP and 4 websites all from one VPS and the same MTA resources package on an updated server of that time crashed only 1 time in 3 months.

The new smaller MTA linux x64 and the slightly older ~5mb larger version have an Apache conflict. Please help me...