Future idea: server garages.

Well, this idea would be for a dethmatch/free-rom type of thing. My idea is to setit so that in-game garages save vehicles to the server, and every-one could access the same garages.

E.G.

Someone parks a tank in the garrage (empty) by the airfield.

Later: another person comes to the same garage and finds the tank parked in the garage and drives it away. Thre garrage is now empty.

Armed you'll have to help me understand this one a bit mate, although im sure it would have its uses in say setting up clan battles but what use would it have during a normal DM? The problem that i could see coming up would be people being stranded in the middle of the map because of the lack of vehicles(there all in garages)?

But for clan matches and setting them up it would be pretty cool.

Armed you'll have to help me understand this one a bit mate, although im sure it would have its uses in say setting up clan battles but what use would it have during a normal DM? The problem that i could see coming up would be people being stranded in the middle of the map because of the lack of vehicles(there all in garages)?

I think the idea is pretty pointless

I wouldnt know if the idea would work out though but it probably still could be nice for RPG servers like what ChrML said. Stealing cars and getting paid for it and the more money you make and crime you do the more popular the police would want to kill you. Cops vs Robbers situation sort of.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the idea is pretty pointless

What if you can buy a garage on a server for yourself (also other people can buy it) Like in normal GTA. Then next time u log on to the server you don't have to worry about people taking your car.

SO U BUY THE GARAGE ANOTHER PERSON BUYS THE SAME GARAGE EXCEPT ITS LOADED BY THE GAME IS ANOTHER POSSIBILITY!!

wow u dont know how not excited i am!