EN: I NEED HELP WITH THIS, SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.

I NEED ADD ONLY WANTED PLAYERS IN GRIDLIST

RESUME: ADD : PLAYERS WITH STAR >= 1 IN GRIDLIST

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PT: EU PRECISO DE AJUDA COM ISSO, QUERO ADICIONAR APENAS JOGADORES PROCURADOS NA GRIDLIST

function AtualizarListaDeNicks()
 guiGridListClear(ListaDeProcurados)
for index, player in ipairs(getElementsByType("player")) do
  FILA = guiGridListAddRow(ListaDeProcurados)
  guiGridListSetItemText ( ListaDeProcurados, FILA, ColunaPlayers, (string.gsub ( getPlayerName(player), '#%x%x%x%x%x%x', '' ) or getPlayerName(player)), false, false)
  guiGridListSetItemData ( ListaDeProcurados, FILA, ColunaPlayers, getPlayerName(player))
  end
end
addEventHandler   ( "onClientResourceStart", getRootElement(), AtualizarListaDeNicks )
addEventHandler   ( "onClientPlayerChangeNick", getRootElement(), AtualizarListaDeNicks )

if (getPlayerWantedLevel(player) >= 1) then -- Get the current player's wanted level, and proceed if it is greater than or equal to 1.
			guiGridListSetItemText ( ListaDeProcurados, FILA, ColunaPlayers, (string.gsub ( getPlayerName(player), '#%x%x%x%x%x%x', '' ) or getPlayerName(player)), false, false)
			guiGridListSetItemData ( ListaDeProcurados, FILA, ColunaPlayers, getPlayerName(player))
		end
	end
end
addEventHandler( "onClientResourceStart", getRootElement(), AtualizarListaDeNicks )
addEventHandler( "onClientPlayerChangeNick", getRootElement(), AtualizarListaDeNicks )

getPlayerWantedLevel is used to get a player's wanted level.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 20:31, Skully said:

if (getPlayerWantedLevel(player) >= 1) then -- Get the current player's wanted level, and proceed if it is greater than or equal to 1.
		end
	end
end
addEventHandler( "onClientResourceStart", getRootElement(), AtualizarListaDeNicks )
addEventHandler( "onClientPlayerChangeNick", getRootElement(), AtualizarListaDeNicks )

getPlayerWantedLevel is used to get a player's wanted level.

I tried this, but when I open the wanted panel without being wanted by the police no player appears. And when I'm wanted, it shows up who's not wanted by the police.

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 00:32, DNL291 said:

In addition, you can use onClientPlayerQuit event to refresh the list, a timer will also be useful for that.

Added!

getPlayerWantedLevel, when used on clientside, only returns the local player's wanted level. You would need to either store other players' wanted levels in element data, sync the data yourself or trigger a server event to list wanted players into a table and send it back to client by triggering a client event.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MrTasty said:

getPlayerWantedLevel, when used on clientside, only returns the local player's wanted level. You would need to either store other players' wanted levels in element data, sync the data yourself or trigger a server event to list wanted players into a table and send it back to client by triggering a client event.

Can you help me with this? I had no idea how to do it;

On the server side where you use setPlayerWantedLevel, just below that add element data and sync it to the client with setElementData.

setElementData(player, "wantedlevel", level, true)

Replace the variables for player and level for whatever you have.

Then in line 4 in the code I provided earlier, replace:

if (getPlayerWantedLevel(player) >= 1) then

With:

if (getElementData(player, "wantedlevel") >= 1) then

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Skully said:

On the server side where you use setPlayerWantedLevel, just below that add element data and sync it to the client with setElementData.

With:

i will try.

12 hours ago, Skully said:

With:

WORKING!

THANK YOU BRO :)

-- Client.lua

if (getElementData(player, "Procurado") == true ) then
		end
	end
end
addEventHandler   ( "onClientPlayerQuit", getRootElement(), AtualizarListaDeNicks )
addEventHandler   ( "onClientResourceStart", getRootElement(), AtualizarListaDeNicks )
addEventHandler   ( "onClientPlayerChangeNick", getRootElement(), AtualizarListaDeNicks )

-- Server.lua

function VerNivelDeProcurado (player)
   if player then
   acc = getPlayerAccount ( player )
   if isGuestAccount ( acc ) then return end
   local Procurado = getPlayerWantedLevel ( player )
   if Procurado == 0 then
   setElementData ( player, "Procurado", false )
   end
   if Procurado > 0 then
   setElementData ( player, "Procurado", true )
   end
end
end

setTimer(
function()
	for i, pl in pairs(getElementsByType("player")) do
		if pl ~= (false or nil) then
			VerNivelDeProcurado(pl)
		end
	end
end,
3000,0)