I heard saying...

Drizzy

ow damn, i thought you could in that free roam :cry:

that's dissapointing :cry:

anyway... hope the rest is good :)

It may not be so dissapointing when the release comes out.

Hehe, i hope not, cause i'm waiting for a long time now :) but you don't hear me complaining i'm happy they want to make it, i do hope it comes out till the end of the month :lol:

So wait... the purpose of GTA is to roam around, kill what you want, drive what you want, do what you want type thing... There isnt ONE game mode that allows that into ONE game mode? There better be DeathMatch in the first release...

Its a race mod in the first release. No guns or on foot sync.

Damn some people still cant get it through their thick skulls....

CAR STUFF ONLY. Its not like its magically easy to make deathmatch it takes longer, if you want deathmatch in the first release im sure they could delay the release to Christmas or later for you.

i heard saying the developers thought a september release was within there graps..... I know september aind over yet but I dont think they'll make it..... they must have underestemated the amount of betas:D (current: beta 9 if not mistaking)

just bring it in october and it'll be fine too:) but not november that would be awful lol:P

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, the first release of MTA:SA will be olny a race mod, but this doesn't mean you can't kill other people. At the moment we have like 3 kinds of gamemodes: Freeroam, Race and Dogfight.

Freeroam is the 'do whatever you like gamemode'.

Race is just race :P.

Dogfight: dogfight means wars with hunters hydras or even rustlers since their missiles and fireguns are synced. This is the only mode allowed for kill at the moment.

Hope this is clear enough and you have understand my explanation :).

Do you mean on the first release these three game modes will be there. And free roam is like deathmatch rihgt?

• Moderators
Yes, the first release of MTA:SA will be olny a race mod, but this doesn't mean you can't kill other people. At the moment we have like 3 kinds of gamemodes: Freeroam, Race and Dogfight.

Freeroam is the 'do whatever you like gamemode'.

Race is just race :P.

Dogfight: dogfight means wars with hunters hydras or even rustlers since their missiles and fireguns are synced. This is the only mode allowed for kill at the moment.

Hope this is clear enough and you have understand my explanation :).

Do you mean on the first release these three game modes will be there. And free roam is like deathmatch rihgt?

Of course, and no free roam is not like deathmatch, the only mode which can have simility with DM is dogfight.