I heard saying...

Drizzy

I heard saying from some people on MTA:VC servers that in the first release it will be RACE ONLY and you wont even be able to get out of your car.

It kinda scared me, but I hope its bullshit and lies...

Though, it's still bothering me. So will we be able to get out of our car and will it be sync'ed? Or will it be just race in your car and that's all?

• Moderators

Yes, the first release of MTA:SA will be olny a race mod, but this doesn't mean you can't kill other people. At the moment we have like 3 kinds of gamemodes: Freeroam, Race and Dogfight.

Freeroam is the 'do whatever you like gamemode'.

Race is just race :P.

Dogfight: dogfight means wars with hunters hydras or even rustlers since their missiles and fireguns are synced. This is the only mode allowed for kill at the moment.

Hope this is clear enough and you have understand my explanation :).

Oh, okay. I was just thinking if two drivers got annoyed they could jump out of the car and have a punch up or something. Can you get out of your car in Free Roam, before the race?

• MTA Team
could u guys atleast give a submachine to ppl in car so they can shoot? :D

or maybe having a function in free roam or dogfight where u could choose to be in someone's vehicle to do drive-by's :D

no hand weapons, so no drivebys - sry :/

but vehicle weapons, free roam and dogfight are included ;)

Im kind of new in the forums, only just joined, but can you blow up cars in race, like doin a pit move on them, also, if you knocked a car into the sea, what happens?

I suppose if you crash your car too much you will blow up or catch fire. You wont be able to get access out of your car in the racemod i dont think.

Im kind of new in the forums, only just joined, but can you blow up cars in race, like doin a pit move on them, also, if you knocked a car into the sea, what happens?

1: yes, however youre gonna do that (crashing then, using vehicle weapons..)

2: if someone falls into water he drowns.. and is out of the race (goes into spectator)

Weird after all that time they didn't make a dm mode (wich is the most popular mode)...

I got a question, ... so in Free Roam you can do whatever you like, but can people enter you're vihicle or kill you by driving over you...

That way the Free Roam could get ruined and turn in to a 'Dm Carkilling Roam" or not?

Grtz