Boats for gta III and island question.

Rixorster

well, i see that MTA doesnt have boats on gta III and when tried to go to other islands theres "WARNING" and 10 seconds to go back. is there any way that you could remove the warning so we could go to every island AND that every island would have vechiles, and we would really like boats too. THAT would be perfect if ya would do this.

Thank You.

-Rix

The reason that islands are locked is because of technical issues when loading new maps and also because the community voted for that AGES ago (we're talking years). As for boats, they're not supported in the core that the current version of MTA uses. The new core, Blue (being used in MTA:SA), has support for boats. It's unlikely that there will be an update to GTA3 for a while though because they are concentrating on San Andreas.

Okey, and well, i heard that the blue for SA will be released tomorrow, is this true?

I have no idea who told you that but it won't be released tomorrow. The team never announce specific dates but they have stated that it will be released some time this month.

And if blue is made for GTA III, is it possible so that it would be possible to go on all islands? AND, could there be added an option to play your own custom maps with MTA?

They probably could support all islands with Blue. Blue also allows you to use mods made for it.

• 3 weeks later...