Gta3 1.1 No-Cd Crack!!!

Guest Random Hero

:shock: Hi guys i have gta3 for pc but their copies, ive been fine with the 1.0 no-cd crack but now i need a 1.1 no-cd crack. all the no-cd patches for gta3 on megagames.com are dud's or just the same normal gta3.exe (1.1).

Can anybody send me a link to an authentic working Gta3 1.1 No-Cd Crack?

Thanks!

Copying the audio files on CD2 over to the audio folder in GTA3 and selectively using the false audio files file from gamecopyworld I was able to rid my GTA3 of all those nasty ass radio stations (man are they annoying) and yet keep all the in game sounds. I love being able to use my own mp3s in game, wish more developers would implement this.

Right if you go here, there are 2 mirrors for you to get the only working No-CD Crack (for 1.1) I have found. To find out what to do, read the .nfo file, if you can't be arsed follow these instructions:

1. Install Grand Theft Auto 3.

2. Install the Grand Theft Auto 3 1.1 Patch.

3. Copy the 'Audio' folder from your Grand Theft Auto 3 Play Disk (Disk 2) and paste it in your Grand Theft Auto 3 directory.

4. Then extract the crack file (crack11.exe) to your Grand Theft Auto 3 directory and run it.

5. Follow the on screen instructions.

6. Play the game!

When i downloaded the wizard one it tells me its only 1.47 kb?

Ill try another mirror thanks

This file is 1.40k and I though the exact same thing, but I thought I would try it and I'm glad I did.

For those of you anti-game cracking people: I only use this crack on my other computer on my network and I do own the original game!

If I'm not allowed to post a direct link to the file, can a moderator please tell me so I can delete the post. If this is the case then I won't do it again :)

[edit]changed url, leads to main site =)[/edit]