Developer wanted for Post - Apocalyptic Roleplay server [Paid]

Hello, I have read and accepted the rules of posting, but please, understand the fact that I am trying to give away as least amount of information as possible, to keep my ideas to myself and the person/staff I will work with.

So, let’s begin :)

The idea popped up in my head, around one year ago. I have created a server on SA:MP, called Project Disaster, which was a Hungarian Server. The server had a great/creative back story, about natural disasters taking place on Earth and only 1% of humanity (or less) has survived the chaos. The server mode was around 50% done, with a lot of potencial, where it had to be cut off, because of a very simple but annoying reason; hackers. It had no point of of a survival experience, if people could see you from miles away and make you fly, walk through walls. So, I stopped the project, sadly. But now I am thinking about creating the project again, but this time on MTA,  and with a little change: taking survival to the infamous Walking Dead universe. 

As I am completely new to the English community, especially at MTA, first of I am looking for reliable developers. Obviously, paid (I know, quality cost money but I am sure we can figure out the amount in Private) so short:

I am looking for a developer that can create a Zombie Roleplay mode for me, with a lot of creative ideas in the near future. If you are interested, comment here or ask for my Facebook in private please. I am a serious person with 10 years of roleplay experience, easy and fun to get along with. In more detail, PM :)