Texture replacement problem

Cyber14

Hi, Im trying to import some objects from GTA IV to my MTA Server. I watched some videos and in result I made dff, col and txd file. When I uploaded it to my server the object model was exactly like I want it to be. The collision was working fine too, but the object texture was blank - it looks like the same with the txd file teplaced and without the txd file replaced, so I think that the problem is with this file. I was trying to find a solution but it didnt give an effect. For better clarity I'm explaining how I add an material to the object.

https://imgur.com/a/laikQkp - Please read the descriptions of the images, start reading from the bottom of the page.

Please help me and dont know what am I doing wrong.

8 minutes ago, TEDERIs said:

Hi,

the function engineImportTXD should be called before loading the DFF. It's important to call the engine functions in certain order.

I changed the order to look like this:

addEventHandler ( "onClientResourceStart", getResourceRootElement ( getThisResource() ), function ()
	txd = engineLoadTXD ( "cam.txd" )
	if (engineImportTXD ( txd, 1237 )) then
		outputChatBox ( "TXD => TRUE")
	else
		outputChatBox ( "TXD => FALSE")
	end

dff = engineLoadDFF ( "cam.dff" )
	if(engineReplaceModel ( dff, 1237 )) then
		outputChatBox ( "DFF => TRUE")
	else
		outputChatBox ( "DFF => FALSE")
	end

col = engineLoadCOL( "cam.col" )
	if(engineReplaceCOL( col, 1237 )) then
		outputChatBox ( "COL => TRUE")
	else
		outputChatBox ( "COL => FALSE")
	end
end)

But now the camera object is black:

PzuVclv.jpg

Without the TXD replace function it's white as I show at beginning.

Edited by Cyber14

What you should do is select a default material, change it's type to GTA Material (by pressing the button next to the material name which says "Standard"), then click on the button on the right of color column which will by default say "None", and then select a bitmap texture. Then you need to rename the map from "Map #1" to the same as the texture name but excluding the file extension (not sure if this is required but I always do that). 

11 minutes ago, MrTasty said:

What you should do is select a default material, change it's type to GTA Material (by pressing the button next to the material name which says "Standard"), then click on the button on the right of color column which will by default say "None", and then select a bitmap texture. Then you need to rename the map from "Map #1" to the same as the texture name but excluding the file extension (not sure if this is required but I always do that). 

I did it and its still black.

UlrBrSU.png

@TEDERIs I have uploaded the another TXD file which (0,0) point was blue and the camera was still black.