Vertex alpha, colored GTA Material with alpha and "txdp" problem

ravebean

Hi, I start MTA server on my new map(SA map was cleaned by MAP Cleaner, and I add new img archive, new ide and ipl files with new objects), and I have problems.

As you can see on pics bellow, MTA can't show objects with vertex alpha(gradient vanishing on edges of object), can't show GTA material(which I use for windows, polygons was textured by GTA Material with gray color, and alpha, so it's look like window), and also can't show textures form other txd file, which are defined in "txdp" section on "ide" file(object1.dff use texture file texture1.txd, but texture1.txd don't have all textures which are needed by object1.dff, so if game can't find missing texutres in texture1.txd they searching in texture2.txd(and is't don't work on MTA)).

Anyone know how to fix it?(I add one object, by resources to server (for test) and problem still exist.)

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Gesd.jpg

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Geqk.jpg

1. If I add model with windows by recource, and play on  unmodified game, it doesn't work too.

2. Where? Object with alpha in texture are displayed correctly, only this windows without any texture in txd file. Only diffuse color are displayed, but not alpha.

Objects have this flag, and in SP it's work(like in pics in first post). In MTA only alpha without alpha texture(using only material opacity) have this problem.

For test I add this object like resource, join to server from clear GTA SA, and windows are still black. The method of adding this object doesn't make a difference. MTA have unknown problem with alpha by material opacity, and problem with extended txd files by txdp.

Ok, problem with missing texutres are solved by resource with only:

txd = engineLoadTXD ("XXlecbud1.txd") 
engineImportTXD(txd,5050)

and missing textures are visible at all models which needs this texutres(not only model 5050). But, i's possible to load texture (in meta "     <file src="XXlecbud1.txd" />") from game files, I mean not from resources, but from my new img archive, which is used by my modded game?

BTW.I don't see edit option for my last post, so forgive me doubleposting(if it's forbidden here)