Pollo

Camber

I'm wondering what math I need to do camber effect to wheels, I need to set y rotation based off of x rotation, I'm just not sure how to do it. Can someone help me ?
Debugscript Legend:
INFO: rotation X : rotation Y : amount of camber

Spoiler

kdfMj65.jpg

Is that screenshot yours? Or are you asking how to do that? If the latter then use setVehicleComponentRotation. Each wheel is a separate component that you may set a rotation for.

Edit: I think I misread it, I can't help you with this then. Ignore me ^_^.

Edited by MIKI785

5 hours ago, MIKI785 said:

Is that screenshot yours? Or are you asking how to do that? If the latter then use setVehicleComponentRotation. Each wheel is a separate component that you may set a rotation for.

Edit: I think I misread it, I can't help you with this then. Ignore me ^_^.

That is my screenshot yes, but I can't just set y rotation it doesn't work, all the wheels wobble all over the place.
I wanna know how to keep the camber and not have a wobbling wheel. What math do I need?

You can update it really often(or you cant?) or you can try to make wheels with objects like wheels on NFS:SA server.

If you look at how the front wheel is in the picture, that's how I want it, except when the wheel rotates on the x axis to spin, it messes everything up, like it did with the rear wheel.

I do use objects for the wheels. I'm able to resize them that way.

4 minutes ago, AlexRazor said:

You can update it really often(or you cant?) or you can try to make wheels with objects like wheels on NFS:SA server.

I update it on every frame, the rotation of the wheel is set in render event.

Then i cant undertand why it doesnt work(but probarly it needs some hard math). Have you tried to set some constant values of rotation?

Edited by AlexRazor

25 minutes ago, AlexRazor said:

Then i cant undertand why it doesnt work(but probarly it needs some hard math). Have you tried to set some constant values of rotation?

Well, if the x rotation was still, it wouldn't be a problem. So I'm guessing the math needs to be based off of the x rotation. I simply don't know what equation I need.

Use the setElementRotation with rotation order ZYX. Works very well for me.