[REL] Bonsai's Multigamemode 2.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome! I built my server using your very very first version of the mgm, it got a lot of bugs but was also a nice start to me since thanks to it a learned a lot of scripting and new scripting techniques. It's nice to see you are releasing now a really improved version.

• Like 1
On 9.6.2018 at 23:37, [?]Itachi said:

Awesome! I built my server using your very very first version of the mgm, it got a lot of bugs but was also a nice start to me since thanks to it a learned a lot of scripting and new scripting techniques. It's nice to see you are releasing now a really improved version.

I'm a little ashamed of that first version I released. I never planned to release it, I just started working on it some day for fun and didn't spend much time on planning it or writing good code, therefore it was kinda dirty. But then it got bigger and I felt like it would be a waste of time if I didn't release it, so it's good to hear that despite of the problems of the that version, it was useful to some people.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 13/06/2020 at 22:35, Bonsai said:

Hey,

so I had some updates and changes that were only on DDC server so far, which I also uploaded to this repository now.

New or improved:
- Scoreboard
- Userpanel
- Battle Royale added
- Podium added
- Register/Login to local database
- and more

I haven't done any testing after changing how login and register works, so there might some problems which you will have to fix on your own. Probably Userpanel might need some editting to work this way.

Maybe someone can use these updates for their own server or some of the code at least.

https://github.com/Bonsai11/Multigamemode

(The screenshots on Github are not necessarily accurate anymore.)

Bonsai

Its cool but you forget some resources like logger and ccs_database xD

On 16/06/2020 at 11:56, Bonsai said:

Oh, I forgot to remove them from the main resource meta file.

They are not there on purpose.

Dont hate me xD but you forget to remove..

<include resource="CCS_challenge" />

and if we dont have the CCS_database, how i can use your userpanel ?

[2020-06-18 01:24:49] ERROR: [MGM]\[Script]\[General]\CCS_userpanel\userpanel_s.Lua:283: exports: Call to non-running server resource (CCS_stats) [string "?"]
[2020-06-18 01:24:49] ERROR: [MGM]\[Script]\[General]\CCS_userpanel\userpanel_s.Lua:30: exports: Call to non-running server resource (CCS_database) [string "?"]
[2020-06-18 01:24:49] ERROR: [MGM]\[Script]\[General]\CCS_userpanel\userpanel_s.Lua:75: exports: Call to non-running server resource (CCS_database) [string "?"]
[2020-06-18 01:24:49] ERROR: [MGM]\[Script]\[General]\CCS_userpanel\userpanel_s.Lua:219: exports: Call to non-running server resource (CCS_database) [string "?"]
[2020-06-18 01:24:49] WARNING: [MGM]\[Script]\[General]\CCS_userpanel\userpanel_s.Lua:221: Bad argument @ 'dbQuery' [Expected db-connection at argument 3, got nil]

Well as I said, maybe you can use some code of it or something.

You don't have the database with all its tables etc. so that obviously the userpanel won't just work just like that. Where should it get the data from?

If you want to use it you need to make it work with your own database structure.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • 4 months later...

after seeing your publication for years, I just came in to see if anything new happened, and you updated the resources!!! Thank you so much Bonsai for bringing this to the community, so I hope you keep building this great resource more, and the battle Royale is so amazing and all the changes you made to him!! i hope you can keep bringing more updates, a hug for you brother

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...