Question about Blue VC

I hope it will be released after MTA:SA.

If your thinking about the first release, thats highly unlikely because they will have a second release. I'm hoping its sometime after the second MTA SA release, because it feels as if it they haven't done much since they have been working on blue VC for so long and there haven't been many updates on it.

SA is a new game and people are demanding multiplayer mod(s) for it because they do not exist. At least GTA3 and VC have existing mods, although not as advanced as Blue. Rest assurred that they have not abandoned VC and will return to it when they are satisfied with SA.

SA is a new game and people are demanding multiplayer mod(s) for it because they do not exist.

actually they do, GTATournament and Online Andreas :wink:

but i guess jon meant that people are waiting for a stable multiplayer mod with lots of features :wink:

the GTA San Andreas engine is an upgraded GTA3 engine(GTAVC also used the GTA3 engine, but it wasn't as upgraded as GTA San Andreas' is now).

GTA San Andreas is a new game, and it's becoming more popular than Vice City.

i think that is why the MTA team gave higher priority for MTA SA over MTA Blue vice city.

• 3 months later...
I have a question. I know from the news that the mta team is working on a new core and I was wondering if it will create more lag than the old core?

No. What would be the point in that? The lag is significantly less than in previous versions. Watch the Christmas video released yesterday.

No, I think he means 4KB ~ 56k.

Yeah, I have that. Thanks for your response on my question.

4kbps, how is it possible for you to even load up your internet broswer in less than 15 minutes?

My homepage is goggle and it takes 10 seconds to load up. Anyway, 56k isn't that bad. Hey, at lease it's not a 14.4k dial-up connection screwy.PNG.

Ok, I have another question (and it's not spam!). This is a SA question. Lets say if some dude wants to drive-by and he wants me to drive, will he be able to shoot out of the car and aim?

P.S: I have not seen the video because I have a sh*tty conection (I'm laggy).