Blue ?

This topic more than likely will be viewed as useless or another nag nag nag post but anyhow,

We are currently hosting 4 MTA servers (UK), our main server is very active and one of the most active UK servers. We have most definately help keep MTA active and we will continue to do so.

Problem = MTA is getting really damn boring, We've noticed the progress bars have disappeared from the homepage. We are interested to know how blue is progressing and wether it even is progessing.

MTA has come a long way, so much testing and so many bugs ironed out. So little crashes now ect... even less modders than there was back in 2.

We'd opt out for VCMP but its far too buggy at the moment to make our home. We'd like more control over our servers but at the same time without as many bugs.

Its looking like MTA:SA is gonna be out before blue, is blue ever coming out ?

I dont come here much, cant be assed with the people.

Damo

• MTA Team
We are currently hosting 4 MTA servers (UK), our main server is very active and one of the most active UK servers. We have most definately help keep MTA active and we will continue to do so.

:)

Problem = MTA is getting really damn boring, We've noticed the progress bars have disappeared from the homepage. We are interested to know how blue is progressing and wether it even is progessing.

Read the blog.

http://www.mtavc.com/blog

Its looking like MTA:SA is gonna be out before blue, is blue ever coming out ?

MTA:SA = Multiplayer mod for GTASA, developed on Blue technology

Edited by Guest
Problem = MTA is getting really damn boring, We've noticed the progress bars have disappeared from the homepage. We are interested to know how blue is progressing and wether it even is progessing

I agree with the situation becoming boring, Though however the mod is still good and fun to play at times. This new core however should be really interesting and a new experience in MTA Gaming.

They say San andreas is there main target so i guess vc aint been developed atm. (shame imo :()

I must say i dont play mta anymore but still look at the server listings on the ase alot, and it seems sgb are the only clan who have daily playing members, probably the only english server which is active, respect for keeping mta alive. =P