Jump to content

SQLite capabilities on MTA, What is possible


RughCuttle

Recommended Posts

 So, i choose MTA over SAMP recently, to start learn scripting and developing my own server. Okay...

  I'm reading some scripts and by them, start browsing about the MTA's integrated systems that could help me develop an amazing or at least good experience, to my self and other players. The first thing that I've been facing is SQLite. I understood that it's a language  of some kind to create a database, which could have: group names with their slots and store any change related with those; Items in market with fluctuating price; Car names, colors or price that are owned by the players; Inventory system, etc... But, when i read about SQlite i noticed that there's some features that could be invasive, since it can access third-party programs or CSV files to create analysis between variables. In resume, i want to know if all assets that i could use normally with SQlite is available on MTA:SA.

Link to post

Sqlite is available on MTA:SA. , you can save all data of players groups skins /health /armour /cars /and groups name /dates .......................

Sqlite system can be connected in local host , but SQL system you need a host to connect it 

if you want more info , explian us wut do you want know exectly

thank you

Link to post
3 hours ago, LilDawage said:

Sqlite is available on MTA:SA. , you can save all data of players groups skins /health /armour /cars /and groups name /dates .......................

Sqlite system can be connected in local host , but SQL system you need a host to connect it 

if you want more info , explian us wut do you want know exectly

thank you

I want to know if all SQLite's power is available on MTA (with no restrictions, i mean). Basically. Or there's something that i can't do with SQL due to some restriction on the MTA's side.

Link to post
21 minutes ago, RughCuttle said:

I want to know if all SQLite's power is available on MTA (with no restrictions, i mean). Basically. Or there's something that i can't do with SQL due to some restriction on the MTA's side.

yeh all functions all available on mta sa , the Basic system Not changed on mta sa , you can create your own SQLITE save system with any way you want to do

as you can do : 

executeSQLDropTable

executeSQLQuery

executeSQLCreateTable

executeSQLUpdate

as you see there is many ways to create /Update /load your SQLITE system , it based for creating The  Columns > name > value  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS accountdata ( Username VARCHAR(100), Money INT, Armour INT, Health INT) , create table inside it we found The Name of account and the value  of Money Health and armour for that account 

the same for Position for player , and Groups ... and more

Edited by LilDawage
Link to post
22 minutes ago, RughCuttle said:

I want to know if all SQLite's power is available on MTA (with no restrictions, i mean). Basically. Or there's something that i can't do with SQL due to some restriction on the MTA's side.

you can use mysql module to use lua formula mysql functions

Link to post
19 hours ago, LilDawage said:

yeh all functions all available on mta sa , the Basic system Not changed on mta sa , you can create your own SQLITE save system with any way you want to do

as you can do : 

executeSQLDropTable

executeSQLQuery

executeSQLCreateTable

executeSQLUpdate

as you see there is many ways to create /Update /load your SQLITE system , it based for creating The  Columns > name > value  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS accountdata ( Username VARCHAR(100), Money INT, Armour INT, Health INT) , create table inside it we found The Name of account and the value  of Money Health and armour for that account 

the same for Position for player , and Groups ... and more

Thanks. m8

19 hours ago, Master_MTA said:

you can use mysql module to use lua formula mysql functions

Also, i appreciate your explanation to.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...