High Ping in Close Servers

Moony

Question

Greetings, fellow gamers!

I recently started having this really annoying issue with MTA:SA 1.5. Basically, servers that should give me two-digits ping give me three-digits. These servers are close by (in my country). When I say recently, it means that it wasn't like this before.
In the following list (screenshot) the first 5 servers had around two-digits ping.

https://imgur.com/a/WUAWi

Discarding the obvious:
-My PC runs GTA:SA perfectly fine, with an average of 40fps in highest graphics. No problem on that.

-No applications - those that connect to the internet - are opened in the background while playing the game.

-Anti-virus not running scans, nor updating.

Updated mind information:

Now that I think about it, I did modify a few things when I tried to host my own server, a couple of weeks ago. Gave up after finding no way to enter my router's settings to foward ports. I remember modifying IPv4 and IPv6 to find a way into my router. I can't quite remember which were the defaults. At the moment, both are in "Obtain IP automatically".

I also used a program called "Port Foward Utilities" that the MTA Wiki recommended.

I will try modifying a few things, see if that changes anything. If I do find a solution, I'll edit this post. If no updates are seen, anyone is free to lend a hand.

Thanks in advanced!

Moony -

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet