Modified Version..

USA_Huffy1

Ok, i have been playing MTA for quite some time now. But now whenever i play it says ' You are running a modified version of the MTA client. Please Reinstall.

I have reinstalled MTA like 5 times now but the same error message comes up.

Please help me!!! :shock:

EDIT: I heard that it said something about my problem in Known Issues. But wtf, i looked in the 'known issues' thread and it doesn't mention anything about my problem.

Edited by Guest
Ok, i have been playing MTA for quite some time now. But now whenever i play it says ' You are running a modified version of the MTA client. Please Reinstall.

EDIT: Ok yes i just realised that someone posted something exactly the same as this, so you DON'T need to post, or you could even lock it =/

ANOTHER EDIT: Hey wtf, i looked in the 'known issues' thread and it doesn't mention anything about my problem.

EDIT: Ok yes i just realised that someone posted something exactly the same as this, so you DON'T need to post, or you could even lock it =/

ANOTHER EDIT: Hey wtf, i looked in the 'known issues' thread and it doesn't mention anything about my problem.

andrei: the same thing happened to me

andrei: I know , at me the same thing happens . :?: