MTA C++ Addon

6 minutes ago, Simple01 said:

Make your own features on MTA, and if they are useful they'll be added.

This functions not give me speed boost for cycle in 1 million operations encode / decode on symbols in file weight 11-15mb. Tea Encode/Decode bad function and useless

• Like 1

This would defeat the purpose of having Lua in the first place. Imagine if this feature was implemented, any server owner can execute any type of DLL on your client. There's no way for MTA to provide a safe sandbox for executing C++ on client. This question has been asked multiple times here, and the answer has always been the same, no. Perhaps if you try to explain exactly what you are trying to achieve, maybe we can suggest better ways to accomplish it?

1 hour ago, Saml1er said:

This would defeat the purpose of having Lua in the first place. Imagine if this feature was implemented, any server owner can execute any type of DLL on your client. There's no way for MTA to provide a safe sandbox for executing C++ on client. This question has been asked multiple times here, and the answer has always been the same, no. Perhaps if you try to explain exactly what you are trying to achieve, maybe we can suggest better ways to accomplish it?

I would like to make a full encryption of DFF / TXXD / COL files. At the same time, so that their weight does not increase. And apply compression. But, if you go to every client decryption, through the server, it will break the server itself. I would at least make an encryption, simple. But my soul will not be calm if the file will be is decrypted. :S