[Vps issues ] ddos problems

Storm-Hanma

Hello everyone I want some doubts to be clarify ,we all know there r some guys who love to hack and takedown the game servers by ddos  in different ways 

Is is possible for someone to ddos vps by using ftp   ? I have a site were I used to give free or paid game servers ,this incident taken place from last 2 weeks ,one of my client reported that someone hacked his ftp and removed all his resources &added a IP teleport resource so that he can gain players from my client server to the hacker server ,we just changed password and given  him a new pass details ,things changes from here we all know how much space does 1TB have! my vps got stop and restarted again and again 2times !but 3rd time my vps total down and it's now suspended and the reason is usage of 1TB bandwidth how can this be  possible ? So when I asked my provider of vps  they said its a ddos issue wowwww??? 

Now my vps is suspended I wonder how can I protect my vps again from this :~ ddos  ?or

how can I track that kid IP who attacked my vps through a ftp ? Can MTA staffs track them please I need help this is not a small issue they will again attack on same vps next month to 

Edited by Khadeer143
  • 2 weeks later...