Unban Request

laks

Question

Hello, Im sorry to post it here and disturb you, I don't really know if it's the right way to post it here.

So I got banned for reason " TRAINER " for 6 days, It's the first time I get banned, and I will explain me, today when i started to play MTA I went to a server and directly got kicked for reason " trainer " , i did not understand what is was goin on, because for real, im 100% clear, im a fair playear, and I hate modders etc.. then I was wondering about why im getting kicked, so i continued to try to connect to the srv and still getting kicked, i restarted my pc and same, then i tried to uninstall sme things, because it's impossible that i download cheat, as i said im clear, then i got mad and continued to connect server, and boum, " You are banned by MTA, Reason: Trainer ", then i thought about mb my pc has a virus or smth like that and i scanned my pc and it cleaned too much things, so yes, im sorry about this, really i didn't mean to use " cheats ", i try harded to resolve the problem, I think this ban is a mistake, so im asking for my unban please, i won't do this error more time, next time i directly scan my pc or ask a moderator.

My serial: F6984D6AFE7B278562F60568F4134033

Thanks you for reading and sorry for bother y'all

Edited by laks
  • Like 1

3 answers to this question