[REL] Custom GUI Widget System

AriosJentu

• Scripting Moderators
14 hours ago, AriosJentu said:

Update: Added Custom Text Boxes (CustomEdits analog, but with custom design)

- It can be fully transparent, and can be putted on some your-own objects

- Added functions to get caret selection parameters

For current time its not merged in win.lua, cuz now testing for bugs. You also can send me bug reports.

Note: This boxes will never get fonts for memo boxes, because coefficient of difference between two lines are different for all fonts.

Screenshot: (notice that this style is not recommending to use in current windows system style, but it demonstrate how does them looks like)

Hide contents

UMZasgP.jpg

And, of course, this can be overload your CPU, because it's GUI :D In future, I hope, I'll port this system to DX, but for now I haven't any ideas how to make on them layering and hiding parts of images in some frames (for scroll panes, for example)

use render target, but it will take some Video Memory. And if there is no video memory free for mta, then, you can't create render target.

Edited by thisdp
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Master_MTA said:

use math :D

hahahah you need your mindx20 in my dx lib i didn't use any render target to avoid that :D

And how did you made a scroll pane? Did you test it? Or layers or objects - how does it works? I mean positions of object - front or back position of window. Window behind window, and etc?

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, stalowy10 said:

Hello i have a problem with a installlation GUI, i think i installed this properly but in console i have an error "Couldn't find file client/help_documentation.xml for GUI resources" but i have that file, can someone help?

It's not problem with this resource, I think. You can try to reinstall MTA, maybe it will work. And also, tell me, which steps do you do for installation.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Bug Report:

Function:  CustomStaticImage:setImage

Line:9487      function CustomStaticImage.setImage(self, ...) return csiSetImage(self, ...) end

Debug Information:   

ERROR: srp_account\win.lua:9487: attempt to call global'csiSetImage' (a nil value)

Solution:

Modify csiSetImage to cgiSetImage

function CustomStaticImage.setImage(self, ...) return cgiSetImage(self, ...) end

Now, it works.

And, I'm sorry about that I don't know what the csi and cgi mean, I just simply make it works, please the author give it the right name.Thx:3

On 18/02/2019 at 23:14, AriosJentu said:

If you want, you can update wiki pages) Cuz I haven't time to do it :D

I will do that when I have a good control on it.

Edited by 669344682
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

A little update - fixed bug with naming for image functions

- Added function to enable/disable shadow for CustomTableView (setShadowsEnabled/getShadowsEnabled). It can save for you 2 pixels

- Added function to set static image dynamic change color from color scheme. Works same as this methods for CustomLabel (setSchematicalColor/isSchematicalColor)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 30/05/2020 at 21:11, matin said:

Good Job , How Can i Use onClientGUIClick for CustomTableView Lines ?

And the next time, I hope that you create your own topic better than requesting on another person's topic

Edited by MrKAREEM
  • 3 months later...