Successful Connection but, Zombie Players?

Guest Someguy

I got Multi Theft Auto to work and successfully went into a game, but all of the players were zombies! When they moved they did it very unhumanly and most of them just sat there in the same place for a very long time. What the heck is this?

I tried it and it still didn't work :( . My problem probably has something to do with my having Windows 98, somewhere on this forum it says that it isn't compatible.

Also: are there supposed to be pedestrians and civilian cars? Because they aren't showing up in Multi Theft Auto when I play it.

Oh, and one more thing. The Zombie Players in cars copy me! Whenever I do a drive-by shooting, they do the exact same thing at the exact same time! :shock:

hi, i have sort of the same problem. i can see all the server and connect to them OK with ASE. but when im in it all the players will move perfectly or decent for around a minute. than all the players stop, some keep moving but than jump back to the same spot where they started walking than do it all over again. i disconnected and reconnected like you guys said and still nothing. Btw, this does this with every server!!! I have 256k cable and i upload/download at like 20-30kb through MTA and it still gives me dead/zombie players....

Any guesses?