Unhandled Exception again

Guest stefan2005

Hi,

I just installed MTA for the first time and already encountered a problem. When I click on the "Start Game" button I always receive this message:

Unhandled Exception

Unhandled Exception: c00000005

At Adress: 00652f80

Does anybody know what this means or how to fix it?? I'm using a Vice City in 1.1 and have started the single player once... My system is:

P4 2,67 Ghz.

256 MB DDR-RAM

Geforce 4 Ti-4200

I think that shouldn't be the problem.. I'm glad for any answers and hope you can help me somehow.[/img]

PS: Well, I know this issue has been adressed in the forum many times, but I tried it all I guess and it didn't work.. I rinstalled Vice City and MTA twice, I hav ehte original Cd, I use version 1.1, no mods installed, no trainers or whatever... please help

You get a crash at the address 652f30 when starting the game

This is caused by having the incorrect GXT file. To fix this, copy all the gxt files from the Grand Theft Auto Vice City\TEXT folder except the "american.gxt" into the Grand Theft Auto Vice City\MTA folder. You should also ensure you game language is set to english.

I got this from the known issues section.

• 1 year later...

Listen, non of these works for me Either, i have check more tahn 20 topics with address other than the <<30>> and you say the same quote for the <<30>> SO PLEASE READ!!!!!!

i cant get this to work