RPG's

I hate Ankeborg's RPG with all his gay rules

The rules are 100% necessary. The intention is to have a fully functioning RPG server and it is extremely hard to achieve that when we all spawn with guns. Therefore to prevent people from using those guns we need strict rules.

I'm sure that from the perspective of someone who only plays death match the idea of being kicked or banned for killing is difficult to comprehend but that is the whole point. Ankeborg is not a death match server, nor is it a DM/RPG hybrid. It is pure RPG, it is our little corner of MTA and we like it there.

You are more than welcome to come along but all we ask is that you respect our rules, if you really feel that you cannot follow our rules then just play elsewhere.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont like to get banned, - don't kill...

and normally there's no random guy that randomly shoots you on the street.

I LOVE TO GET BANNED! That's me - Jigga teh gay rpg hater =D

anyway, sure, just look at news, look at paris, no, no1 is randomly shooting, srofl, stupid rpg kid

:roll: stupid rpg kid pwns u in DM too. wanna bet? 8)

The rules are 100% necessary. The intention is to have a fully functioning RPG server and it is extremely hard to achieve that when we all spawn with guns. Therefore to prevent people from using those guns we need strict rules.

I'm sure that from the perspective of someone who only plays death match the idea of being kicked or banned for killing is difficult to comprehend but that is the whole point. Ankeborg is not a death match server, nor is it a DM/RPG hybrid. It is pure RPG, it is our little corner of MTA and we like it there.

You are more than welcome to come along but all we ask is that you respect our rules, if you really feel that you cannot follow our rules then just play elsewhere.

Kojak, no need of long sentences for these fools, they wont understand a shit anyways (they are polish, not really good in english)... :P

DM'rs dont have a really developed brain, u kno, cuz all they do is spawn, shoot 2 times with stubby, die and respawn ;)

Look, I understand what you mean but it's a bit hard to resist killing

i will not respect rules

Create your own server then.

it's a bit hard to resist killing

We have regular death match players who come to Ankeborg RPG to play a different kind of game. They all manage to abide by the rules because they are not there to kill, they are there to play RPG.

When they get bored of driving taxi's, robbing banks, running businesses etc etc they leave the server and return to DM.

No one is saying you cannot kill, killing is an essential part of RPG, but any killing should be done within the context of RPG. What we ban for is people just killing any and all people they come across because that is deathmatch.

I'm sure that anyone could enjoy RPG if they just used a bit of imagination.

no need of long sentences for these fools

Thank you for your advice, but just because you can't be bothered to be respectful to people that doesn't mean I can't.

Why should i create own server when i can rage yours?

Rule breaking in Ankeborg is very low at the moment, mainly because the players have become so efficient at getting rid of people who break the rules.

The problem with that is I have very little to do and sometimes I get bored, so please do come and 'rage' our server whatever that means. It will be my pleasure.

A 24 hour ban for killing one person is just a little extreme

That's true if you put it in that context, but what if it is a player who has been banned ten times previously for the same thing and is willfully coming to our server to disrupt it?

We have what we consider to be a very fair and consistant system for banning people; the first time you come into our server and we catch you breaking the rules you will only receive a five minute ban and the URL for the website, this gives you time to go and read the rules and then rejoin shortly afterwards. The majority of our long-term, regular players will have a few of these short bans on their record and it is not held against them.

The length of the ban then increases depending on how many bans you have previously received and only those with seven bans or more receive twenty-four hour bans.

Well i just played for the first time ever yesterday (I spawned as cop), got shot by a guy who was yellow on map and killed him, then another guy tried to run over me 3 times and i killed him, then i got kicked for 1000 minutes, which is approximatly 1 day... kind of stupid that you cant kill people who are griefing you

Well i just played for the first time ever yesterday (I spawned as cop), got shot by a guy who was yellow on map and killed him, then another guy tried to run over me 3 times and i killed him, then i got kicked for 1000 minutes, which is approximatly 1 day... kind of stupid that you cant kill people who are griefing you

Totally agreed, might aswell just leave them kind of servers and take your pwnage somewhere else heh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...