RPG's

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ankeborgs is probably the best place for the RPG Server since its always full, Just going on the server and killing people is quite a laugh.

Yeh it is lol, but then all u get when u go killing ppl there is a "bloody DMers" lol well dam u RPGers lol :lol:

Then u normaly get a temp ban :( i cry

Yup thats true though still is fun to terrorise the players at times hehe :roll:

Ankeborgs is probably the best place for the RPG Server since its always full, Just going on the server and killing people is quite a laugh.

Yeh it is lol, but then all u get when u go killing ppl there is a "bloody DMers" lol well dam u RPGers lol :lol:

Then u normaly get a temp ban :( i cry

Yup thats true though still is fun to terrorise the players at times hehe :roll:

Hehe... Come any time, "terrorist". :) Not because we don't pass our whole day running with stubby and killing people the same boring way, by making them fall and then killing them when they get up, we can't kill, huh... :) I invite you to come and try to terrorise me or Hieu any time you see us on Ankeborg RPG server :twisted::twisted::twisted:

The great thing bout raging mta rpg servers is that u dont need a skilled character because there is no skills. In other RPG's i had to pay some1 to go trough all that gay creaction and getting skill process, then i took the char and just killed other players =D

RPG means role playing... :roll: not killing dragons/ having levels/ etc...

GTA is RPG, cuz you play a role... In gta3, you play a role of a hired gun - Fido... In Vice City - you play a role of a growing mafiozi - Tommy... In San Andreas - you play a role of a street thug - CJ...

And in MTA:VC RPG (Ankeborg's Playground) - you make and you choose the role you want to play ;)

GTA is RPG, cuz you play a role... In gta3, you play a role of a hired gun - Fido... In Vice City - you play a role of a growing mafiozi - Tommy... In San Andreas - you play a role of a street thug - CJ...

And in MTA:VC RPG (Ankeborg's Playground) - you make and you choose the role you want to play ;)

There is a lil difference.. CJ/Tommy would't moan and ban u for killin em o/

There is a lil difference.. CJ/Tommy would't moan and ban u for killin em o/

If you dont like to get banned, - don't kill...

and normally there's no random guy that randomly shoots you on the street. All peds there have a reason if they shoot, even the ballas shoot u with a reason (rival gang).

before posting a comment, make sure it's right :roll:

If you dont like to get banned, - don't kill...

and normally there's no random guy that randomly shoots you on the street.

I LOVE TO GET BANNED! That's me - Jigga teh gay rpg hater =D

anyway, sure, just look at news, look at paris, no, no1 is randomly shooting, srofl, stupid rpg kid

Going into a dedicated RPG server and breaking the rules is no different from going into a death match server and cheating. It ruins the game for the people that enjoy it, if that's what gives you pleasure then do it but please don't complain when we ban you.

And please don't make the mistake that you are upsetting us by breaking our rules, both players and admins alike are well used to dealing with rule breakers and in fact we quite enjoy it.