ayyshes

Is it possible for accounts to disappear?

Posted (edited)

Hey there, there's a weird issue that I remember that happened to me years ago in the game. One day I wanted to log into one of my accounts on one of the servers and it told me that no such account exists, I thought for myself that I was hacked so I tried another server I went on, same results, then I tried all servers that I broswed and with all of them it seems that my account was gone from their databases, I could even make a new account with the same username on all of them. Now I'm not sure if I was hacked on all these servers, but is it a possibility get your account accidentally deleted from the servers' databases?

Edited by ayyshes

Maybe, admins reinstalled server or deleted file internal.db where located all accounts.
So also admins can delete account by command "/delaccount"

1 minute ago, karts said:

Maybe, admins reinstalled server or deleted file internal.db where located all accounts.
So also admins can delete account by command "/delaccount"

That's still weird considering it happened on all servers I had accounts on at the same time.

Considering basically every server in MTA has its own stand alone database something's missing out of this.