orel56000

a text converter with variables

Recommended Posts

Hey, someone knows a program that I can change text with variables?, I mean for example if I got: 

haha = 1,5,QQQ
hah4a = 4,5,Qss
h1aha = 3,5,QDa
haasdha = 2,5,QVV
ha = 1,7,QQw
h11aha = 1,2,Qfd
hah00a = 1,1,gfdgQ
hahaazzza = 3,5,oooo

so I can paste it in a box, and tell the program I want it to change it from - {Variable1} = {Variable2},{Variable3},{Variable4}  ---> {Variable4}, {Variable3}, {Variable2}, {Variable1}.

and it will print me out this:

QQQ, 5, 1, haha
Qss, 5, 4, hah4a
QDa, 5, 3, h1aha
...
...
..
.
.
.

You understand me... Thanks for helpers!!

Edited by orel56000

Share this post


Link to post

First of all, you can only save one thing in one variable, except if its a table. And I dont get what you are trying to do. Do you want to reverse it?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, NeXuS™ said:

First of all, you can only save one thing in one variable, except if its a table. And I dont get what you are trying to do. Do you want to reverse it?

I dont wanna make it, I ask if somebody knows about program that does it.. It is very useful and I'm sure someone thought about that and made it..

and its not about reversing it, its about chaning the variables so it will be in your platform

Edited by orel56000

Share this post


Link to post

use notepad ++  for example

left ctrl  + h , there's an option ( find what ) ( replaced with ) 
find ( = ) replace with ( , ) then press replace for all

Edited by MTASAPLAYER

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, MTASAPLAYER said:

use notepad ++  for example

left ctrl  + h , there's an option ( find what ) ( replaced with ) 
find ( = ) replace with ( , ) then press replace for all

It will not do what I need. For example:

If I have - haha = 1, 5, QQQ.

And I'll replace all = with , it will do:

haha , 1, 5, QQQ

But what I want is:

QQQ, 5, 1, haha or 5, 1, QQQ + haha.

You understand?

Share this post


Link to post

Hey @orel56000, as I told you back in March, Regex is the answer; check out this example that achieves precisely what you're looking for: https://regex101.com/r/TDGUr7/1

Use notepad++ to do the replacements, just make sure you have the regex option ticked.

Edited by Zorgman
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Zorgman said:

Hey @orel56000, as I told you back in March, Regex is the answer; check out this example that achieves precisely what you're looking for: https://regex101.com/r/TDGUr7/1

Use notepad++ to do the replacements, just make sure you have the regex option ticked.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.