I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU GUYS!!

Guest Dash

Ok, so i just got this new video card and FINALLY! i'm able to play gta.

Now i want to play online, i downloaded mta install .exe 0.5 and tried to join but it wouldn't.

Any chance someone could post me the links for exactly what i will need to play gta vice city online? and i think i'll just start over as i downloaded two version and messed it all up blah.

Much appreciated ;D!

Well.. When i try to install the mtainstall.exe it gives me and error message saying "Grand Theft Auto III was not found at the selected location. Would you like to skip installing the GTAIII files?"

Get ur firewall to unblock the client for gods sake. Its ur firewall problem and no other reason.

OH by the way shouldnt this topic be trashed as one of the moderators here said this :

btw any topic that has it's title in caps should be trashed imho

Topic Link : http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=13587

So , lets see if the moderators can keep there words here.

maybe read that it's his opinion eh? get some kind of...brain

Cheer's for the help. I got it all working ;D

Oh, sorry about the caps in topic thingo, as you can see i am new to all this so gimme a break and don't go getting yourself all worked up over it.

pce.

What's the go with cheats and stuff for mta? A guy on a server i was on had them and i was getting chopped lol.

He could run faster than cars and his health kept going up soon as he got damaged, and he could spawn a car or and apache wherever and whenever he wanted ;/

Are these cheats available to everyone? I feel like i'm missing out on something here..

:?