Error CD 16 .

Grimm33

Question

good afternon guys.

so my problem is I always got disconnected form server .i can connect to the server but in 5 minutes or more i always got disconnected said : eror code 6 disconnected from server" something like that.i try looking for solution like disabling fire wall but it doesnt work. if someone know hot to fix it please help me. thank you.

and this is my result from mtadiag. 

https://pastebin.mtasa.com/595598946

12 answers to this question

after i run the servicing.bat i stil got cd 16 , then i try again and stil got it, but in the thrid time i got disconnected in 27 minutes usually i got dc in 5-10 minutes.

oh and in service.bat . it said :

C:\Windows\System32>sc config appidsvc start= demand
[SC] ChangeServiceConfig FAILED 5:

Access is denied.

C:\Windows\System32>sc triggerinfo appidsvc start/machinepolicy
[SC] ChangeServiceConfig2 FAILED 5:

Access is denied.

C:\Windows\System32>sc config WinDefend start= auto
[SC] OpenService FAILED 5:

Access is denied.

does this mean something important , cuz the other said "success"

and this is my new mtadiag :

https://pastebin.mtasa.com/434142204

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Make sure to run the .bat file as Administrator (rightclick), @Grimm33

Also, from your log I can see your router/modem configuration page is 192.168.1.1, enter that into your browser.

Now login to your router, most often default user/pass is "admin", "admin" (or google the one for your router model) and find a firewall setting. Reduce the internal firewall's strictness (set it to Low) or disable it completely.

Now open up commandprompt (as Administrator) and enter this: netsh advfirewall reset (note that it will undo any customizations)

If you prefer to keep your custom firewall rules/settings, go to Windows firewall, and temporarily disable firewall completely to see whether it solves your issue or not, if it does, then re-enable but make sure to whitelist MTA, and that both incoming and outgoing connections that do not match a rule are set to be allowed.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
2 minutes ago, Grimm33 said:

i tried all that this mornin

It's late in the afternoon in your country, and I posted new instructions just 4 hours ago. I can tell you're not following the instructions completely, please do so or we can't really help you.

Provide a fresh MTADiag log too

yeah it late afternoon when i reply in forum, i tried immediatley  when u posted it sir. believe me i tried all your instruction. and i really hope my problem is gone, why would i lie sir.

okay here is my new mtadiag after tryin the instruction (for the record im not familiar with this "fixing"thing, i will try to keep up, if i made mistake im sorry )

(https://pastebin.mtasa.com/685342567)