Sporty San Andreas

Guest CommanderCod

I was wondering, since theres a golf course and a basball field on SA, if you could make some sort of a game invloving that? I dunno if people have made 400 statements about this but I think that its a good idea.

like a sorta proper golf game or a proper baseball game with other people as players and people could watch from the stands, or some sort of a deathmatch on the golf field with golf club :lol:

I like the ideas of some sports in SA which you could develop for a multiplayer option, Great fun. Also for spawns like basketball we could have 1 team as Cluckin Bell members while the opponents could be the Burgershot Members etc.

cool, that's makes the idea even better :D, or just like the vigilante missions, every criminal gang is different, cluckin bell gang, beachbabe gang etc. I even killed a ballas gang :D the game chooses random player skins and makes a criminal gang of it. would be fun to choose somewhat like the "older" mta's your team gang. next round we have the cluckin cluckers vs the LS vagos.