Problem in GM Play for RPG Server

KingBC

Guys, I am setting up an RPG server, but we are having difficulty with GM Play, it creates the car spines, I already tried to disable it in meta.xml, but it continues, when I delete list of cars in broph.lua and start the server, the map does not load. Does anyone know how I can solve or has rpg folder to download?

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
20 minutes ago, NeXuS™ said:

We do not offer help on leaked scripts.

There's no reason to think he's using leaked scripts, broph.lua belongs to the "play" gamemode, which he also mentioned.

5 hours ago, KingBC said:

when I delete list of cars in broph.lua and start the server, the map does not load.

Why are you trying to use the "play" gamemode to develop an RPG? If you remove the spawned vehicles, you're effectively reducing the play resource to a bunch of spawnpoints.

1 hour ago, Dutchman101 said:

There's no reason to think he's using leaked scripts, broph.lua belongs to the "play" gamemode, which he also mentioned.

Why are you trying to use the "play" gamemode to develop an RPG? If you remove the spawned vehicles, you're effectively reducing the play resource to a bunch of spawnpoints.

Well, we're using Play because we did not find any gamemode for rpg. We've been looking for this for a long time.

@KingBC I'd start it from zero. Create your own gamemode. It is a good way to learn actually. And if you get stuck somewhere, you could ask us on this forum. If we see that you actually want to learn, and you are not someone who are looking for the "free-scripting" in the Scripting section, you'll get a ton of help.