San Andreas Online?

Guest crimsoN

Hello everyone.

Im a BIG fan of San Andreas. And i was wondering if you could give me some info about "Multi Theft Auto San Andreas"

Things i wanna know :

1 - What is it to do in "MTA SA"?

2 - Are there any bugs ?

3 - Everything 100% when its unleashed?

4 - When is it unleashed.

Hope you can answer me =)

Sincerly, crimsoN

For those who wana check initial sa online check server list here :

http://gtat.org/server/index.php

These Servers are most famous ones so far :

0.1b N SkullBreakers Clan SA Server 14/14

0.1b N MALICIOUS GTA SA-0.1b 27/27

0.1b N Ukraine Alkar GTA:SA 26/26

0.1b N ======= DUTCH GTAT SERVER ======= =======TEST SERVER======= 9/34

So, try any of those and check it out how initial SA online looks like. Forget about mta team making mta blue any time sooner than SA-MP . SA-MP is almost done around 82% and might be after next month or before that the y will release it. :lol::lol:

So, try any of those and check it out how initial SA online looks like. Forget about mta team making mta blue any time sooner than SA-MP . SA-MP is almost done around 82% and might be after next month or before that the y will release it. :lol::lol:

MTA:SA is also nearing completion...

Edited by Guest
Current Development Version (SA-MP 0.1): 20%

It's only a slight pointer to how much has been accomplished, but i wouldn't call that 82%.

MTA used to have progress bars too but they removed them because people speculated too much and it was impossible to predict a release date from the current progress percentage.

OK i just wait and see which onlin version comes out first wheater SA-MP or MTA-Blue. Lets See who wins. :lol::lol:

• 1 month later...