Help me with Server MTA Blue

Nikita Nahimovets

Question

Hello. Each MTA server has its own version, for example 1.5.5. It is signed in the lower right corner as: MTA: SA 1.5.5. And I want to make it so that I had my own example: MTA: Symphony RolePlay 0.1.1.

In which of the files mtasa-bloeh-master do it? Only 5 folders, and in a lot of different files, try to find yourself naturally. And spend about 5 hours searching for all of these files. It is better to ask others the same :-)

And how to make your version from the server? For example, if the usual MTA is 1.5.5, then I want to do 1.5n for the server so that others can not log in from the regular client. But how to make the version of 1.5n in the client itself?

Thank you in advance!

2 answers to this question

• MTA Team
1 hour ago, Nikita Nahimovets said:

Hello. Each MTA server has its own version, for example 1.5.5. It is signed in the lower right corner as: MTA: SA 1.5.5. And I want to make it so that I had my own example: MTA: Symphony RolePlay 0.1.1.

In which of the files mtasa-bloeh-master do it? Only 5 folders, and in a lot of different files, try to find yourself naturally. And spend about 5 hours searching for all of these files. It is better to ask others the same

Search for m_pLabelVersionTag in Client\core\CGUI.cpp

1 hour ago, Nikita Nahimovets said:

But how to make the version of 1.5n in the client itself?

Follow the instructions at https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Compiling_MTASA