quindo

[REL] MTA-Indicators

MTA-Indicators                                                                                     

•   This resource allows player to create custom indicators, both static positions and indicators following target element are possible to be created using this.  

Main features:                                                                                   

• Well optimized code, thousands of indicators can be created without causing lags on most PC's.
  • OOP codebase.
  • The resource is very customizable, there are function to get/set pretty much every variable.

Example video of it in action:                                                         

Click to open video

Details and download on Github:                                                   

Edited by quindo
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for info Cody, i guess dark theme has problems with markdown, fixed it.

Make it so the indicators stick to the edges of the screen when you face away from them.

If you didn't add that already. I couldn't tell in the video.

Edited by Tails

10 minutes ago, Tails said:

Make it so the indicators stick to the edges of the screen when you face away from them.

If you didn't add that already. I couldn't tell in the video.

Haven't added it, i will look into it when i have some time, for now working on other projects. Should be pretty easy to add, but not sure about how to optimize it properly.

• Like 1