Map not loading in

gbr1337

Question

Hey MTAF,

Recently I was introduced to a new bug which causes models to load in, then flicker and turn in and out.
Looking like this, just textures cant even load in, I don't even have landscapes, only the gray matter. Trees and pylons flash until I stop moving my view.
https://youtu.be/9LNxZ20li84?t=25s

This only occurs on MTA servers, my SP and map editor is fine.
One thing I saw that choosing the lowest Stream Memory and choosing the maximum Stream Memory will NOT make any change to the game itself.
What can I do in this case?

A friendly guy called CodyJ helped me in things, we fixed the slow-loading, but models and textures are still flickering and flashing.

Edit: I do have anti-virus installed, HitmanPro and Malwarebytes are on the computer.

Edited by gbr1337
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ccw said:

The problem is caused by the "Windows Management Instrumentation" or winmgmt service being disabled.

Did you disable it?

I did not, but at the time I'm writing the service "WMI performance adapter" is running.
When I tried net start winmgmt, I got a error "1058", now I'm getting error "5".

I started MTA with WMI on, still no changes.

36 minutes ago, ccw said:

There is a problem with your Windows Installation

You could try downloading https://mirror.multitheftauto.com/mtasa/utils/servicing.bat as run As Administrator.
(It probably won't help as the winmgmt service is broken)

C:\Windows\System32\wbem>echo Cannot reset since bits service failed to stop.
Cannot reset since bits service failed to stop.

1 minute ago, CodyJ(L) said:

You may have to reinstall your windows. If you are running windows 8, or windows 10 you can perform a fresh install after backing up your files.

Oh, I think I know what did the bug.
Thanks for the help!

On 2018. 02. 22. at 21:04, ccw said:

There is a problem with your Windows Installation

You could try downloading https://mirror.multitheftauto.com/mtasa/utils/servicing.bat as run As Administrator.
(It probably won't help as the winmgmt service is broken)

Hey, sorry for the early leaving, forgive me. I did manage to solve the bug that didn't let me use "net start ..."
The servicing.bat went down successfully, but I still have the problems

1. The requested service is already running
2. svchost.exe 1100 Services 0 48248K
3. AddressWidth  Architecture  AssetTag                Availability  Caption                               Characteristics  ConfigManagerErrorCode  ConfigManagerUserConfig  CpuStatus  CreationClassName  CurrentClockSpeed  CurrentVoltage  DataWidth  Description                           DeviceID  ErrorCleared  ErrorDescription  ExtClock  Family  InstallDate  L2CacheSize  L2CacheSpeed  L3CacheSize  L3CacheSpeed  LastErrorCode  Level  LoadPercentage  Manufacturer  MaxClockSpeed  Name                                     NumberOfCores  NumberOfEnabledCore  NumberOfLogicalProcessors  OtherFamilyDescription  PartNumber              PNPDeviceID  PowerManagementCapabilities  PowerManagementSupported  ProcessorId       ProcessorType  Revision  Role  SecondLevelAddressTranslationExtensions  SerialNumber            SocketDesignation  Status  StatusInfo  Stepping  SystemCreationClassName  SystemName       ThreadCount  UniqueId  UpgradeMethod  Version  VirtualizationFirmwareEnabled  VMMonitorModeExtensions  VoltageCaps
64            9             To Be Filled By O.E.M.  3             Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3  252                                                               1          Win32_Processor    3700               11              64         Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3  CPU0                                      100       206                  512                        3072         0                            6      23              GenuineIntel  3700           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz  2              2                    4                                                  To Be Filled By O.E.M.                                            FALSE                     BFEBFBFF000506E3  3              24067     CPU   TRUE                                     To Be Filled By O.E.M.  U3E1               OK      3                     Win32_ComputerSystem     DESKTOP-GJBFORH  4                      1                       TRUE                           TRUE

Edited by gbr1337
6 minutes ago, ccw said:

That's interesting because both MTA and MTADiag are unable to run wmic commands

Try this command in a standard Command Prompt (not as administrator):

wmic Path Win32_VideoController Get

AcceleratorCapabilities  AdapterCompatibility  AdapterDACType     AdapterRAM  Availability  CapabilityDescriptions  Caption                    ColorTableEntries  ConfigManagerErrorCode  ConfigManagerUserConfig  CreationClassName      CurrentBitsPerPixel  CurrentHorizontalResolution  CurrentNumberOfColors  CurrentNumberOfColumns  CurrentNumberOfRows  CurrentRefreshRate  CurrentScanMode  CurrentVerticalResolution  Description                DeviceID          DeviceSpecificPens  DitherType  DriverDate                 DriverVersion  ErrorCleared  ErrorDescription  ICMIntent  ICMMethod  InfFilename  InfSection  InstallDate  InstalledDisplayDrivers                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      LastErrorCode  MaxMemorySupported  MaxNumberControlled  MaxRefreshRate  MinRefreshRate  Monochrome  Name                       NumberOfColorPlanes  NumberOfVideoPages  PNPDeviceID                                                     PowerManagementCapabilities  PowerManagementSupported  ProtocolSupported  ReservedSystemPaletteEntries  SpecificationVersion  Status  StatusInfo  SystemCreationClassName  SystemName       SystemPaletteEntries  TimeOfLastReset  VideoArchitecture  VideoMemoryType  VideoMode  VideoModeDescription       VideoProcessor
                         NVIDIA                Integrated RAMDAC  2147483648  3                                     NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti                     0                       FALSE                    Win32_VideoController  32                   1920                         4294967296             0                       0                    60                  4                1080                       NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti  VideoController1                      0           20171114000000.000000-000  23.21.13.8831                                                        oem29.inf    Section090               C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c791f781cd94491f\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c791f781cd94491f\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c791f781cd94491f\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c791f781cd94491f\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c791f781cd94491f\nvldumd.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c791f781cd94491f\nvldumd.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c791f781cd94491f\nvldumd.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c791f781cd94491f\nvldumd.dll                                                          75              59              FALSE       NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti                                           PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1380&SUBSYS_84BB1043&REV_A2\4&2DB3ECDA&0&0008                                                                                                                                OK                  Win32_ComputerSystem     DESKTOP-GJBFORH                                         5                  2                           1920x1080x4294967296 szín  GeForce GTX 750 Ti